BOO Ruined The Event To Spam Salt Memes

iNFiDeL

15 minutes ago, Lethys said:

Rly cute how ppl don't want to accept NQs plan from the beginning to have a pvp zone where ppl can be attacked. Gl changing their mind on that one

My post has nothing to do with NQ cool story guy. Someone else said it best, if I play a pick up game of basketball in a park and you come in and kick the ball yelling Soccer, doesn't mean you did something illegal does it? No of course not, but what it does mean your a special kind of jerk off. BOO is an org of trolls and jerk offs apparently, but it is what it is. Please though don't hesitate, tell me more about how its all NQ's fault. NQ didn't make BOO act like like the autistic kid who hates basketball so I don't know wtf your talking about.

@iNFiDeL

Dont reply here.

Some of this guys are masters of disinformation. 

They made this thread to change the public's atention from the other one. 

Because on the other one the public can see how they view the game as expandable and other players as cheep to be slaughtered without any remorse or emphaty. 

On that one their behavior is exposed for any reader to read. 

And its not a funny "lets talk about funny memes, and salty ppl". 

What ever they say here, just reply on the other side not here. 

Follow the true discussion here:

6 minutes ago, joaocordeiro said:

@iNFiDeL

Dont reply here.

Some of this guys are masters of disinformation. 

They made this thread to change the public's atention from the other one. 

Because on the other one the public can see how they view the game as expandable and other players as cheep to be slaughtered without any remorse or emphaty. 

On that one their behavior is exposed for any reader to read. 

And its not a funny "lets talk about funny memes, and salty ppl". 

What ever they say here, just reply on the other side not here. 

Follow the true discussion here:

Curious, the post you shared happens to have been made by someone on BOO's side... Definitely no bias there. Get out of here guy. I'm showing the other side that your little propaganda machine doesn't want people to hear. The event wasn't a pirate event, BOO didn't like that so they made it one.

17 minutes ago, iNFiDeL said:

My post has nothing to do with NQ cool story guy. Someone else said it best, if I play a pick up game of basketball in a park and you come in and kick the ball yelling Soccer, doesn't mean you did something illegal does it? No of course not, but what it does mean your a special kind of jerk off. BOO is an org of trolls and jerk offs apparently, but it is what it is. Please though don't hesitate, tell me more about how its all NQ's fault. NQ didn't make BOO act like like the autistic kid who hates basketball so I don't know wtf your talking about.

Awwwww you clearly didn't get that there is no basketball. Nor a soccer Ball. Not your fault I guess

Just now, Lethys said:

If you would use a correct analogy, maybe. That one isn't tho. So have fun!

Here's one for your thick skull. 2 teams doing a war reenactment with strict rules and an unannounced  3rd team comes in with real weapons and kills everyone. Keep playing dumb guy its a space game I know your not this dense.   

Just now, iNFiDeL said:

Here's one for your thick skull. 2 teams doing a war reenactment with strict rules and an unannounced  3rd team comes in with real weapons and kills everyone. Keep playing dumb guy its a space game I know your not this dense.   

Hmmmmm  they did it in a ffa pvp area. So yes ofc a third party shows up. But I guess you simply cant grasp such a simple concept

On 2/21/2021 at 3:08 PM, Lethys said:

Hmmmmm  they did it in a ffa pvp area. So yes ofc a third party shows up. But I guess you simply cant grasp such a simple concept

I'm pretty sure I grasp it fine guy, I experienced it first hand. It doesn't make them less of a jerk for doing it. Also no one else showed up to screw over the event just BOO, so no a third party didn't have to show up, they chose to. 

23 hours ago, Skilo said:

It's not all about us, BOO, ... just 99% !!!!

Soon to be correct when this game flops. 

22 hours ago, Atmosph3rik said:

At this point i'm rooting for BOO just because @iNFiDeL keeps calling people Autistic.

I hope they blow up all your Millennium Falcons.

Star Trek is better anyway.

I just call it like I see it and I don't like bully's dumping on people just to turn around and tell everyone its ok they got poop on them. 

17 minutes ago, Atmosph3rik said:

At this point i'm rooting for BOO just because @iNFiDeL keeps calling people Autistic.

I hope they blow up all your Millennium Falcons.

Star Trek is better anyway.

as someone who was diagnosed with autism at an early age, @iNFiDeL i would kindly ask you stop. we crashed your in game event, so what? none of that is the same as shaming someone with a real disability. thanks for showing out of game respect at least should you stop

22 hours ago, ELX987 said:

as someone who was diagnosed with autism at an early age, @iNFiDeL i would kindly ask you stop. we crashed your in game event, so what? none of that is the same as shaming someone with a real disability. thanks for showing out of game respect at least should you stop

I said acting like and autistic kid, thats not the same as calling you such, I know nothing about you or anyone else in your org besides how you treat others. I'm a vet who suffers from ptsd, depression and anxiety, did that stop your guys from spamming salt memes and hurtful talk for 4 hours yesterday because I got upset that you ruined mine and others evening plans? No. You online bully types are all the same, and that is what BOO has become, your leader literally said you guys farm salt. Group bullies dumping on people all while having no clue the implications of the stupid stuff you pull. If you just played and didn't say anything about it cool, but instead you spend your times spamming excuses for just being a jerk.  

@iNFiDeL You are only adding to the drama machine that is BOO. They did hold an event in PVP space and broadcast the coordinates . If you all know BOO has people who will grief and kill don't you think broadcasting the location only to complain about getting killed IN PVP SPACE why get upset. Hello redundancy my name is Snipey.

13 minutes ago, iNFiDeL said:

I just call it like I see it and I don't like bully's shitting on people just to turn around and tell everyone its ok they got shit on. 

If you don't like bullies maybe start by trying not to be one yourself.

You lose all creditability as the "good guy" here, when you use a word like that as an insult.

Just don't do it anymore.  It's not that hard.

1 minute ago, Snipey said:

@iNFiDeL You are only adding to the drama machine that is BOO. They did hold an event in PVP space and broadcast the coordinates . If you all know BOO has people who will grief and kill don't you think broadcasting the location only to complain about getting killed IN PVP SPACE why get upset. Hello redundancy my name is Snipey.

1. You can't throw and open event when no one knows where to go, expecting dozens of gamers, almost none of which are in the same org, to get on at the same time and meet at the same place while doing it secretly is wishful thinking at best.

2. They did it, already happened. I'm just making sure everyone see's it for what it is, a group trolls who cry about the state of pvp in this game while assisting its player base in never having any future interest in the matter.

3. I didn't die, we just didn't participate, a ship of like 18 people just said deuces, cause we didn't sign up for BOO trolls it was a ROLE PLAY EVENT if you don't understand that, I am wasting my time even replying to you. 

22 hours ago, Atmosph3rik said:

If you don't like bullies maybe start by trying not to be one yourself.

You lose all creditability as the "good guy" here, when you use a word like that as an insult.

Just don't do it anymore.  It's not that hard.

Please tell me who I have bullied guy? I haven't said anything to anyone that didn't say something snarky or hurtful first. And be specific cause most of these guys were the ones ganging up on me with meme spam all night yesterday.

2 minutes ago, iNFiDeL said:

3. I didn't die, we just didn't participate, a ship of like 18 people just said deuces, cause we didn't sign up for BOO trolls it was a ROLE PLAY EVENT if you don't understand that, I am wasting my time even replying to you. 

In PVP space..... Should have brought protection.