GAME IS NOW F2P

RANDOMGUY8

On 2/17/2021 at 5:41 AM, blazemonger said:

Here you go.,. just to clear that up.. Paid shill may be a stretch.. but "paid for" is accurate it would seem..

I used to play a lot of Infinity Battlescape until I started figuring out things and how they treated their community, and bluedrake is so "amazed" at that game on a regular basis. Probably gets some rupees from the IB devs too. And yet he has no idea what to do in the game and only plays when he needs a video out.

I'd rather get a perspective on a game from TheRadBrad, he's not a good gamer but at least I can judge the game's qualities via his relatively stable and constant personality with which he plays games.

Speaking of which, haven't watched any of his content in a long while...

On 3/3/2021 at 5:28 AM, IvanGrozniy said:

I used to play a lot of Infinity Battlescape until I started figuring out things and how they treated their community, and bluedrake is so "amazed" at that game on a regular basis. Probably gets some rupees from the IB devs too. And yet he has no idea what to do in the game and only plays when he needs a video out.

I'd rather get a perspective on a game from TheRadBrad, he's not a good gamer but at least I can judge the game's qualities via his relatively stable and constant personality with which he plays games.

Speaking of which, haven't watched any of his content in a long while...

Or check my videos ;)

• 1 month later...

On 4/24/2021 at 4:39 PM, Triopalite said:

New players are the dream NQ are probably missing out on, they need more players. So get some yt advertisers to plug your product.

We all know that.

2021 is the test, get to Christmas and they might make it. My guess is, unfortunately, it will be gone by then.

Quite sad really.

New players ? You have no mercy to human kind sir !

On 4/24/2021 at 6:39 AM, Triopalite said:

New players are the dream NQ are probably missing out on, they need more players. So get some yt advertisers to plug your product.

We all know that.

2021 is the test, get to Christmas and they might make it. My guess is, unfortunately, it will be gone by then.

Quite sad really.

No point getting new players until FTUE (first time user experience) is improved.

NQ already got a huge crop of new players when beta launched and most have churned by now. If they ran a few million in ads today, it'd be the same exact pattern.

I highly doubt they can get new players for less than $7 CPA -- new players probably need to sub at least two months for ROI to be positive. The churn rate is just way too high to scale up advertising.