Reseed T5 Ilmenite [Lacobus Needs Love]

iNFiDeL

I agree with the poster , Illmenite needs to be reseeded and put large quantities in the game so that we build our large core ships out of grade 5 titanium ^^ and after that our Xlarge ones... :D

Lacobus needs some love indeed ... 

Take also  into consideration :

1) Players that went inactive for some reason and have that illmenite 

2) Players that keep illmenite and dont sell any of it 

3) Illmenite that is destroyed somehow 

illmenite 1SOLONG.jpg

On 2/5/2021 at 10:37 AM, iNFiDeL said:

Hello,

I know I am not the only one feeling this and yes I'm sure that some of the lack of ilmenite available to purchase is due to market manipulation but we urgently need ilmenite reseeded. I can literally spend weeks on Lacobus scanning with multiple characters only to find if I'm lucky 1-10 scans with any ilmenite and of those, if I'm lucky, 1 might have more than a thousand in it. Not saying this is everyone's case by any means but no other t5 is on this level of craziness with the exception of Thoramine for obvious reasons. I go to Jago and can find dozens of scans of Columbite ranging for 3-20k in each tile each day, go to Ion and there's literally Rhodanite in every other tile half the time. Symeon, though a bit more rare, I can at least expect to find some Vanadite, but Ilmenite is basically no more. Something was done wrong with the seeding of ilmenite from the get go, those guys who found a mega of ilmenite with like 7 mil back in pre-beta must have sparked a huge nerf that went over board so please correct this NQ it is fairly urgent. 

Hmm so the early strip mining is starting to come back and bite in the rear...  Do continue telling me about your hardships.

2 hours ago, LouHodo said:

Hmm so the early strip mining is starting to come back and bite in the rear...  Do continue telling me about your hardships.

What are you talking about? I didn't strip mine anything, if I was the one hording all the ilmenite then I wouldn't be bringing it up as an issue. 

On 2/12/2021 at 5:01 PM, iNFiDeL said:

What are you talking about? I didn't strip mine anything, if I was the one hording all the ilmenite then I wouldn't be bringing it up as an issue. 

Wasn't directly meant for you... But for those from the before time.

I'm not sure if anyone at NQ has the time, but having periodic reports like this about the current state of ore and the economy would be really interesting. It could be combined with upcoming patch announcements to show where the game is now and how they think the planned changes will change things.

Examples: 
1. X and Y ores are running low and we're designing asteroids to fill that gap.
2. There is a lot of Z ore remaining, but it is all on claimed tiles. Here is how territory warfare can help redistribute these resources.
3. Based on where PVP engagements currently take place, we think the following changes to planetary safe zones will improve them.