The Alioth Chronicle Newspaper - Today's Issue

DrFrigoPorco

12 minutes ago, Warlander said:

Honestly I like it. Inventive and creative with a decent layout. Dont let the haters hate its better then the premise of 90% of the bitching that goes on here.

Telling him to stick to one thread and not spamming it all over the forum doesn't say anything about if I like or "hate" it

30 minutes ago, Warlander said:

Honestly I like it. Inventive and creative with a decent layout. Dont let the haters hate its better then the premise of 90% of the bitching that goes on here.

Whens the next edition hit the presses?

Spam is spam is spam. And the saddest kind of spam is poorly written, egotistical, self-propagandising spam...

Dafaq is a Porco anyway? Some kind of porcine? I stopped reading at "everyday". Someone who tries to self promote and publish yetdoesn't know the difference between "every day" and "everyday" should probably stick to their day job, IMO. 

1 hour ago, Burble said:

Porco for President 2021

OK then.....yes, I ran for president in 2015 with Pantera as my running mate. I could  be talked into it. As for the critics....mua ha haha...more self promoting filth is coming. Next issue is on the press as we speak. Some will love me, some will hate me.....so just keep talking about me! (imagine how many people that will piss off!!!)