[Guidelines] Public Test Server Feedback

What I would like to see:

• More filtering options on the market UI. Simply the ability to filter on distance _and_ price or by planet would be much better than by market. (and please make an external Market API)
  • NQ created missions need to be in the release. Just giving player made missions doesn't help as you can already create this functionality through Discord or other means.

Without these additional changes nothing has been added or improved.

Not sure if this is a new bug or old.

• Subject: [BUG] cannot remotely list items for sale after expiring
  • Current Version Number:  Beta 1 version Feb 2021 - 0.24.0 WIP
  • Impact:  Inconvenience
  • Summary: cannot remotely list items for sale after expiring
  • Description: on PTS, since this was old data, had several items on the market that I saw were expired.  Some were high dollar, Was going to do a service and sell cheap on PTS to help others test items.  Sell order never goes in and they stay in my container.
  • Reproduction: Delete expired orders.  Go to Market container, select the right market place, right click on the item (it's marked as Buy now that I deleted the expired order), select create sell order.  List the item for sale by selecting price and duration, it has the correct qty already, hit the Create button and the sell order window disappears as if the sell order is created, but it does not.

Thanks for the PTS!

As an update, I went to the market where these items were, and was able to relist via the the market terminal as normal.

On 2/1/2021 at 12:01 PM, NQ-Nyzaltar said:

We wanted - for a long time - to give the opportunity to anyone among you to give your opinion on features before they hit the Live Server.

However, as the time window to give feedback on new features deployed on the PTS will be usually limited, it's important to get structured feedback to be taken into account by the Devs, in order to make possible changes before deploying the said features on the Live Server. Note: having a new or modified feature deployed on the PTS doesn't necessarily mean that the same will be deployed on the Live Server. Community feedback may change the Dev Team course of action.

Guess it helps to read the OP.....

I ain't too proud to beg. Puuuuuuhleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease don't change the the colour of the Feli black crater soil! The black crater soil on Feli  is now a flaccid gray on the PTS. I have been collecting the black soil and paving my territory and runways with it because it looks awesome compared to a sheet of voxels. I even imbedded Medium cores into my runway and laid down luminescent glass voxels for the runway paint and leveled the ground with the voxels near perfectly.

I'm being totally selfish. Please don't change the color/texture if it isn't too late.

::pos{0,2,6.5905,78.4976,19.0512}

Runway.jpg

Spreading the market out will help with all the adds and other junk that people put out but,   When the game goes live and we have 1000s more people this problem will be magnified.  What if  we only had to be within 1 or 2km of the market to use the terminal ?       If this was implemented everyone who still cant go to the markets could hover above it or just land somewhere within a tile or so from the market.  

• 5 weeks later...

ok here my feedback,

• Naming clearly the feature / game mechanics involved. The new voxel storage tech.

The new voxel storage tech.

• Your feedback on the deployed feature (what you like / what you don't like about it (in this case, please give an explanation why you don't like it)). 

Well it's Serverside i did not see any diffrence. Have dug and dug and dug

• What kind of improvement you would see for such feature.

If the new storage tech would allow for terrain manipulation such that we can get the terrain and our buildings flush.  And maybe it also could help in removing free floating micro dust.

the other thing: New Tutorials. I could not test yet. (was busy digging) Also it sounds more like added content to existing feature.

It is not in the list of new feature but the new font in the Widgets is kinda not so great to read. I may try this whit different resolutions later. 

EDIT: man this is some nice place. And the pic is what i mean by getting terrain and buildings flush.

Screenshot 2021-04-10 172159.jpg

Edited by Pyroboros
removed formating for "The new voxel storage tech."

• 2 weeks later...

yea missions are oddly glitched I am unable to choose a mission more then 8 missions down on the list and i am unable to scroll down the list of missions. I'm assuming it'll get fixed the next patch. I like how the aphelia missions are looking so far I hope there are more to come once there is more then just hauling missions for Aphelia and player created missions.

• NQ-Deckard changed the title to [Guidelines] Public Testhttps://board.dualthegame.com/index.php?/topic/22079-guidelines-public-test-server-feedback/ Server Feedback
  • NQ-Deckard changed the title to [Guidelines] Public Test Server Feedback

Hello @Bobbie,

You can find a lot of the information for the PTS server in the first post in this thread and in the following posts:

You can find the dispensers at a duplicate of the institute district near the Arkship on Alioth. (District 12)

I will however add a short post with all the information regarding the PTS server in one place.