Copy / Paste Size

Wadiss

I wholeheartedly agree, though fear this is due to a technical network/packet server limitation, because if you try to paste the maximum flat rectangle that you're allowed (max length and then width that it will allow) it becomes a 50/50 coin toss whether the operation fails due to some server error or not.

Agreed , single most irritating aspect of working on any large project. Want to lay a floor in the building = 50 copy pasts because for some reason the client can't handle me stretching to core bounds and updating a local copy, and sending that copy to server.

11 hours ago, Wadiss said:

Dear NQ, 

Please for the love Quanta, please increase the copy/paste size limits. 

It is the single most annoying aspect of build large ships. 

Love, 

Wadiss. xoxo

Big second it should let you go for as much as you got in honeycomb to cover it.

12 hours ago, Wadiss said:

Dear NQ, 

Please for the love Quanta, please increase the copy/paste size limits. 

It is the single most annoying aspect of build large ships. 

Love, 

Wadiss. xoxo

This would be fantastic. I've been walling off a tunnel  of large cores for my base and a lot of the time is just the pasting 64x64 at a time.

9 hours ago, Xennial said:

Agreed , single most irritating aspect of working on any large project. Want to lay a floor in the building = 50 copy pasts because for some reason the client can't handle me stretching to core bounds and updating a local copy, and sending that copy to server.

This.

When I built my first building, I realized I needed to raise the core to utilize 100% of the space instead of starting low. I went to delete it to start over and It took me an hour of frustration to realize I had accidentally pasted a strip of carbon BELOW the ground a fair amount. Being able to lay floor in one fell swoop would have saved that time as well as being quick and convenient.