NQ Schematic -Poor decisions

Del

Yet another poor poor decision on the part of NQ. Where is my free billion Quanta? The announcement below is the biggest pile of lazy dung I have ever seen. I don't mind mistakes God knows Ive made plenty. But this is the WORST response from NQ. Its no wonder people keep leaving the game and there's no community to play with. 

How's this for a solution you dock the real cost of the schematics from the players wallets who bought them......

On top of that you refresh bot orders and every unlucky sucker that has their ore on the market at current prices gets cheated great job!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dear Noveans,

In response to a situation where Dispenser schematic sell orders in certain markets were not seeded properly, an error was made during the seeding process that resulted in the items being incorrectly priced.

The prices were corrected as soon as we recognized the mistake. Rather than doing a rollback that could have a sweeping adverse effect on the overall community, we have opted to err on the side of caution and leave things as they are.

We apologize for the error and are taking steps to avoid similar oversight in the future.

Thank you.

50 minutes ago, Del said:

On top of that you refresh bot orders and every unlucky sucker that has their ore on the market at current prices gets cheated great job!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You can believe that they think refreshing the bot orders was a 'gift to the players'. They have zero understanding about how damaging those bot orders are to the game or that it was compounding one mistake with another.

3 hours ago, Deintus said:

Man has this topic grown in responses fast!

@Lethys
that was my call as well. NQ did exactly as expected. So where do we go to pick up our winnings?

I think the chances of them ever learning are pretty much nil. They have not shown any signals in the past few years they actually learn from mistakes they make even when they try and convince us they have and do but actions speak louder than words in this regard. They also continue to not be willing and/or able to take ownership of their actions and the consequences unlike how they address the same with regards to their player base.

Making mistakes is fine, not learning from them and remaining clueless about what to do is not.

The response is an insult to the player base, NQ appears to just prefer to throw out some nonsense, then go on weekend hoping it will all have blown over by Monday.. Next Tuesday is when the last of the bonus months expire on subs.. I am guessing that the player count will see a further sharp decline after that as many decide not to renew as they do not feel it's worth paying NQ for an alpha test when NQ care nothing about how they treat the game and the players.