01.22.2021] Markets Correction Issue

qwertyboom

Past 2PM in Montreal, so you can bet NQ has had their meeting on this issue and either remains their indecisive selves or makes a move soon-ish..

It would be good to see them revisit their initial response for once and make correction on their action to handle this properly. But I have little hope that will happen as I think it more likely they will continue the "head in sand and it will go away" mantra they prefer..

Oh, and I can see the CM lead show up pretty much slamming the conversation ded by telling the community it's time to move on without actually addressing the issue. Would not surprise me one bit as it won't be the first time they think they are right and everyone else is wrong.

5 hours ago, blazemonger said:

"head in sand and it will go away"

This has been their plan all along! They will slowly develop this game by creating more contents and systems, by balancing the game, by fixing the bugs, by optimizing it, to bring the game to a playable state in the future and they hope and think that the game will somehow move forward from there, that the community will grow and current players will still be playing, when this game get to this state. 

NOPE!!!

By the time you fixed this game, the game will be dead! 

The problem is, it should have not been released at this current state! It has just been too early for it to have been released!

How can we as players already be developing contents on this player-driven game if the game's contents and systems are incomplete and inadequate to support it? Finish those first before we start building contents for this game permanently! This is why I support a wipe after they brought this game to a playable state with a talent wipe because it is currently broken (outdated) and the broken and incomplete state of the game--as it is currently--influence what talents we prioritize.

You people think the problem with the game is the lack of player-built contents? The problem is the incomplete and broken contents and systems, the fundamentals! Complete those and then we can start building permanently and fair to all players! It is a fundamental problem! 

People here actually think that the game will move forward after they have fixed this game, not wiping it and leaving it as it is. This is their wishful-thinking! They will continue to build, they will continue to sink their time, staying reluctant to any future wipe, hoping that the game that they no-life'd and continue to no-life will revitalize to a healthy population required to support this game for the long-term. I'd say wiping the game in the future, when they actually have fixed this game to a playable state with the fundamentals, is what is needed to sustain it! 

This is about the population which is the requirement to sustain this game! By not wiping it, you will only lose people regardless you managed to fix the game in the future or not! 

Stop sweeping the dirt onto the bottom of the carpet! You know, magic is just a trick. It is still there! 

13 hours ago, qwertyboom said:

So patch notes today.  Still havent done the right thing NQ. Players and whole corps were waiting for you to do something. Not ONE single comment about all the hate and rage, still nothing even though players move onto other games. 

It seems to be working for Trump.

But that's an aside... sorry...

People have REALLY short memories these days... As each day goes by, less and less people will feel outrage at the perceived unfairness and will likely just move on with their lives... leaving those who gained through unjust means to move further and further ahead in life... erm.. I mean in game.

Nothing will be done, nothing will change. this will all happen again in four years... err... I mean, this will all happen again in the near future.... Sorry, it's just that the tone of IRL and gaming pages and forums seem to be merging these days. Everyone clamouring for justice and pointing at the injustices that are left to fester....

Come to a game to escape real life.. Find the same shit going on in the game... Move to a different game... rinse and repeat... 

sigh..

NQ had a chance to deal with this in a sane and fair way but for whatever reason have chosen to just ignore it and keep on keeping on... So sad.

I might have to go back to Tetris.

On 1/22/2021 at 5:16 PM, qwertyboom said:

COMPLETE BULLSHIT   lemme start there. So people that exploited this and made billions will get away with it, and the honest people get punished.  I thought the COVID patch  (AKA .23 patch) was a slap in the face of the players. This is a hold my beer moment and watch this slap in the face.   What you just relayed to players was not good.  I hope many people feel the same way and post on here, Not that you will listen or care NQ but your quickly destroying your players trust. 

You guys take it as you want...i've started to believe NQ put the schematics in the market in order to boost our development progress knowing we wont reach Tier 4-5 progress soon. I mean you dont have to be an Einstein to do the math.

1: schematics fiasco - max 10b quanta damage. (2-3 days of mining for the community present in game).
2: 2nd wave of bot orders - 100b+ more inflated quanta in the game. Nobody talks anything about it, 10 dudes are pissed because they've missed the sale and 400+ happy players because there are new orders. The schematic fiasco is close to nothing. Only few were smart enough to buy in time pre-req schematics also. 2 dudes bought same recipe countless of times. Now the real advocates of the show dont want to buy warp beacon schematic but they want to loan it :) Gl getting back your 500-800 mil blocked quanta anytime soon. :)

So, 10b vs 100b+  Now try again.

17 minutes ago, Elitez said:

You guys take it as you want...i've started to believe NQ put the schematics in the market in order to boost our development progress knowing we wont reach Tier 4-5 progress soon. I mean you dont have to be an Einstein to do the math.

1: schematics fiasco - max 10b quanta damage. (2-3 days of mining for the community present in game).
2: 2nd wave of bot orders - 100b+ more inflated quanta in the game. Nobody talks anything about it, 10 dudes are pissed fiasco and 400+ happy for new orders. The schematic fiasco is close to nothing. Only few were smart enough to buy in time pre-req schematics also. 2 dudes baught same recipe for countless of times. Now the real advoces of the show dont want to buy warp beacon schematic but they want to loan it :) Gl getting your 500-800 mil blocked quanta anytime soon. :)

So, 10b vs 100b+  Now try again.

Your arguments might carry weight if you had ANY proof at all of the extent of the schematic sale fiasco. But your just pulling numbers out of thin air to support your own view that 'it doesn't matter' .