A paper read. A paper forgotten.

teso91

Hello.....  You are reading this forum here. Probably because the server just went down. Otherwise you are just browsing the forums and i say to you... welcome.

How strong are you? Really?   Nothing really.  You are the mere vassals that abide by the parameters.   Some of us have held strong from the .23 patch.  Learning to abide by element destruction and learning how to fly ships.  Some of us have even flocked to the markets buying mass ship parts such as adjusters and hover engines just to test our designs.   Well...... That phase was over with the new update they just released. They reverted our elements to max life's and no life destruction to our ship parts unless its by PVP. The question is here... Is that enough?

There are a bunch of new players here in action..... I won't doubt that.    These players must first play.... then play... then mine... build.... then possibly crash.  If they are able to not crash before .23 they are in this new category that i call the "in-phase".  The "In-phase" is a area of fun and excitement followed by deceit, but only followed by deceit by failed success.  This seems like its not a bad idea for DU. You fail then you might succeed.   The challenged for beginning players are enormous compared to what the first players who started the game. Expectable, however insurrect able. The balancing act stage is where we are currently at.
and none the less the most difficult and challenge phase of the DU developers.   We are at a stage in the game where the balance must tip to one side.    The future acts must come on the future updates. 

Lets start by giving us something.   A protected space.  Stated. Period.  Future updates will give further inquiries on speculations. You are NQ. Let you have the power to set these aqusations aside by simply stating that..... " We no longer intend" or "We will not...." you get the point.   As players. We want NQ to make direct.... and let me make this absolutely clear to everyone else....  A firm stance.   A FIRM DIRECTIVE is what is best. State the planets not subjected to territory warfare.  If you have to backtrack on a patch in a few days of a patch its.... guess what... OK.    Its a learning experience if you having new ideas etc.   We alll understand as.... DU players that this is really not in BETA.... its in ALPHA/BETA.  I hate to say it myself but.... just acknowledge it..... for the sake of the people.

"Man o man........ what are we going to do.   What new avenues do we have to give the players the means to keep feeding this game."  - That my folks.... Is what you should be focused on.   That statement alone is the core to DU players, gamemasters or admins.

We have been waiting.    Many have left.   Many will leave.   Many will stand-bye. Many ears will listen. Many Eyes will watch.   It is you #NQ that you are being watched, on good faith.  And as myself as a common subject, not to rules and subjectation ... however you promote my litigation.

We need more interesting content.  We want to something more awesome.... and we know you have it.    We are just waiting.

We mine every day .... for hours.... we bring our resources back.... every day...... we build stuff..... every day......

but....

is....

it......

really.....

all......

there.............................

is.....................................????????????????????????????

And then she said "What do you mean it's not there anymore?". To which I had no answer.
So I left. 2 Cents.

Many months went by, many a leaf fell, and the box was red. ....

Hard spins. A bunch of undomesticated equines drank a coke.

.... Wait, what?

Sorry, I thought we are in the "Let's pull out incoherent writ out of the neither eye" Section of the forum.

2 hours ago, sHuRuLuNi said:

And then she said "What do you mean it's not there anymore?". To which I had no answer.
So I left. 2 Cents.

Many months went by, many a leaf fell, and the box was red. ....

Hard spins. A bunch of undomesticated equines drank a coke.

.... Wait, what?

Sorry, I thought we are in the "Let's pull out incoherent writ out of the neither eye" Section of the forum.

? sounds like your saying she found out you had no d**  and left and the cougars heat box was left on.

This is more a plea of trying to getting content out faster.   Not sure about you guys but  my time mining was fun. I was having so much fun mining . Meh.