DevBlog: Multiplayer Ship Crew

Star Wars Galaxies was the first and only game I remember having multiple  players in ships. Glad to see its finally coming back, and being improved upon.

Quintet is another game, but it is very very primitive (you only get the exterior view of the ship, and predefined player roles), and the game community is essentially dead by now. It was quite good while it lasted. 

Quintet is another game, but it is very very primitive (you only get the exterior view of the ship, and predefined player roles), and the game community is essentially dead by now. It was quite good while it lasted. 

I've just googled that, and don't take this the wrong way but, from the looks of it that game looks terrible. Did you play that Astro ?

I've just googled that, and don't take this the wrong way but, from the looks of it that game looks terrible. Did you play that Astro ?

In most respects, yes, it was terrible. The graphics were like 1990s, there was no story arc, there were no objectives or any purpose to the game. But for that reason, it was a good time killer. You could always jump in whenever and find a crew and start blasting away. No need to worry about money or completing quests.