Size Chart?

RealRhyus

Hello out there all my fellow gamers.  I was looking to build a new ship.  I have a rough drawn design of it, like the shape and where major guns would go.  However, I don't know how wide or tall or deep the ship should be because I don't know the sizes of weapons, engines, tanks, and many other things to design it correctly.  I'm new to the game, so I don't have millions and millions of money to just go out and purchase one of everything to then do a count of how many voxel squares they take up.  So, I was wondering, for those that have been in the game for a long time and have built big ships, have you made a size chart or has Novaquark made one that is for public use?  I don't like going into making a design this intricate without being able to plan it ahead of time and I don't have the money to go buy everything on the market for ships and make the size chart myself.  I have started one, but it only includes so far containers and cores, but I need everything to be able to build it.  Thank you.

• 1 year later...

place to be to check ellements is gottshar his place he got evryting set up verry usefull think his vr is gottmarkt or something  he also streams on twitch if you have  questions :)