FEATURE: Holes and dangerous Creatures

Orlimoros

21 minutes ago, Daphne Jones said:

Leading to PVE combat? Never happen in DU lol.

But seriously, they would need a much bigger dev team and a bigger budget to actually add significant content. That's the point of player driven emergent content - keeping the dev cost down.

It's still a bit weird that all the planets are devoid of fauna, moreso as I mentioned in my DU Video Review that you can hear birds singing but there are none to be found. 

If NQ continues with the mentality that only players should create content Dual Universe will very soon become a dead and empty Universe. 

19 hours ago, Daphne Jones said:

But seriously, they would need a much bigger dev team and a bigger budget to actually add significant content.

In order to get a bigger budget they would need more players and in order to get more players they would need to add significant content. It doesn't look good.

I would be down for giant worms that could eat ships or damage property if you settle in its territory. And when I say territory like a 19km cluster of tiles it owns but you can settle on and if you do it can eat ships or buildings. Or just using an npc like that to go around and eat up all the dead tiles or abandoned ones. Perhaps they could even bait people if they eat dirt and just create an endless trail of resources it processes as "waste". They could even be tiny or like 1km long. It could also fill in everything around it to heal tiles as it passes through.