Construct Deployment

Obamamba

Long Story but,

I purchased a new ship, but my inventory immediately filled my nano-pack to 100%%. I tried to place some items in my linked container on my existing ship, so that I could also equip some fuel because, i didn't realize that i needed some. 

Now, when i try to deploy the construct blueprint. It tells me that I don't have enough materials, and now my nano pack is still at 100%% and i cant deploy it. 

Any help on how to deploy a construct using materials from a linked container?

Unfortunately, I don't think there is a way to deploy a blueprint with materials spread across your nanopack and a container. If you have elements/honeycomb that isn't part of the blueprint you can temporarily add them to your current ship to free up space. Beyond that, you'll need to sell some things or get access to a larger container.

1 hour ago, Obamamba said:

Long Story but,

I purchased a new ship, but my inventory immediately filled my nano-pack to 100%%. I tried to place some items in my linked container on my existing ship, so that I could also equip some fuel because, i didn't realize that i needed some. 

Now, when i try to deploy the construct blueprint. It tells me that I don't have enough materials, and now my nano pack is still at 100%% and i cant deploy it. 

Any help on how to deploy a construct using materials from a linked container?

What size is the container on your ship? Buy a bigger container and attach it to your ship. Deploy the new ship from that container.