Derpzila

16 hours ago, Derpzila said:

Apparently I need to post this here aswell, somthing to do with street cred or somthing...honeybadger don't care.. 

Also space is free 

Smh , silly AC.

Retribution

If you would have called to arms few more orgs, you would have called the entire server vs Atom(AC). 

You call it skill? I call it weakness :)

3 hours ago, Decocco said:

If you would have called to arms few more orgs, you would have called the entire server vs Atom(AC). 

LOL!!!

Really?!?!?!

LOL!!!!!

5 hours ago, Decocco said:

If you really want that argument, the AC has far more members than the BOO Blob. Yet we are still pretty capable of fielding equal numbers and win pretty consistently. 

1 minute ago, Noddles said:

If you really want that argument, the AC has far more members than the BOO Blob. Yet we are still pretty capable of fielding equal numbers and win pretty consistently. 

Wrong. It doesnt not matter what you think, all that matter is what BOO did to win. They did all they could, ofc.

1: Calls entire server vs 10 ATOM - AC Steel/Iron ships. Check the log, it was 75% ATOM there + some randoms from AC.
2: Brings Gold Capital Ships vs 8-10 Iron/Steel AC ships. 

Where i come from, i dont brag on internet that i beat an ORG with the help of DU server :)

image.thumb.png.878d2fa671742d746f83ffca894daef9.png

This was flying left and right in Russian public discord with Sneaky saying that BOO approached him and asked for help.

Sneaky started pulling everyone and their grand-ma out of the dig holes and putting on the ship to go fight for.... I still didn't get that part.

I refused to join the gangbang and my alliance(CVA) went in alone shooting everyone (we had nothing to win/lose etc, just went in to shoot for fun). We don't pretend to be superpower or anything, we don't care about it.

Like, it's ok that BOO had problems with numbers(game is boring for PVP folks) and I know they held the field but given that there were more RUSC REDA ships than BOO ships and definitely, combined they had much more than ATOM ships I really don't see any reason to create forum topic bragging about it.

You could like at least do it with style and not this boring crap.

51 minutes ago, XKentX said:

combined they had much more than ATOM ships

U what?? Idk where you get your numbers from... but uh.. .Boo and Sneaky Snake's group were outnumbered a bit, plus Atom had more ships in reserve that they couldn't use due to low numbers... all orgs are experiencing low numbers so ... people have to do what they have to do. Atom did a good job anyway, we all had a good time pew-pewing each other, something you missed out on because you decided to be against everybody :) 

12 minutes ago, IvanGrozniy said:

U what?? Idk where you get your numbers from... but uh.. .Boo and Sneaky Snake's group were outnumbered a bit, plus Atom had more ships in reserve that they couldn't use due to low numbers... all orgs are experiencing low numbers so ... people have to do what they have to do. Atom did a good job anyway, we all had a good time pew-pewing each other, something you missed out on because you decided to be against everybody :) 

I didn't miss out, I was there piloting the laser array ship.

Being against everybody makes live easier, when you are surrounded you can shoot at any direction !

Just kinda don't see what the bragging is about. I miss the blockade posts.

Just now, Lethys said:

Someone lost. Someone won. Someone bragging bout it. Standard propaganda just like the blockade posts 

The blockade posts were better tbh. Stories etc. Where are the Sopranos. That one made me want to rewatch the series again.

It was 10vs11 AC/BOO + help. I don't know when you joined in, but as the fight played out, more and more AC ships left the fight either because they were destroyed or forced to retreat, so if you think ship numbers were uneven, you were just late to the party. BOO + Others had 4 L cores maybe 5? AC had about 9 i think. Rest of BOO + others were a M and a couple of S. It was a pretty fair fight in terms of ships, well except for superior design.

LET THE SALT FLOWW!!!!!!

tenor.gif.5fcef5cf9b225641698000aa85a06973.gif

19 minutes ago, personality_matrix said:

NQ should sell cash shop licenses to "sustainably" hunt and kill 1 L core dynamic construct in safezone for like 5$. See how/if that translates into cashflow.

20 minutes ago, smurfenq said:

It was 10vs11 AC/BOO + help. I don't know when you joined in, but as the fight played out, more and more AC ships left the fight either because they were destroyed or forced to retreat, so if you think ship numbers were uneven, you were just late to the party. BOO + Others had 4 L cores maybe 5? AC had about 9 i think. Rest of BOO + others were a M and a couple of S. It was a pretty fair fight in terms of ships, well except for superior design.

We did get a bit later, may be 5-10 min after the fight started. Entering first was suicide mission as we would be focused by everyone + I assumed it was at different direction so I had to burn a bit.

asdasd.png.d852052bcb6f0f2ac5d699d99171dbed.png

Who were the HVC guys ?