What's going on with industries

Fra119

So I just came back from a mining trip, unloaded the ores to be refined and started the production of a few elements, after a while I noticed half of my machines (including transfer units) were stuck to 100% and won't proceed with their task.

Container aren't full so it's not a matter of space, can't be talents either couse I'm mostly dealing with T1 stuff and TU aren't involved with talents.

Might be due to some king of server overload? 

3 hours ago, Fra119 said:

So I just came back from a mining trip, unloaded the ores to be refined and started the production of a few elements, after a while I noticed half of my machines (including transfer units) were stuck to 100% and won't proceed with their task.

Container aren't full so it's not a matter of space, can't be talents either couse I'm mostly dealing with T1 stuff and TU aren't involved with talents.

Might be due to some king of server overload? 

I have seen this happen from time to time as well. 

It used to be that if you changed the output links to a running recipy you got the unkown server error and it would hang at the end of the current completing run. I have however since the patch noticed every once in awhile an untouched machine that was working fine before will hang without a reported error and just sit there.

In the end if was fairly simple, just remove and replace the machine... which was a huge pain since I had to remove the schematic replace the element, reset its parameters and relink everything, and there were ~20 machines stuck.

Update: machines keep getting stuck at 100%, even after being replaced. Something definitely happened.

I'm looking at my factory atm, nothing special I believe, something like 100 machines, ~20 are stuck, who knows how many more since many are not running. The idea of replacing them every single time is slowly killing my will to hang on.

1 hour ago, Fra119 said:

Update: machines keep getting stuck at 100%, even after being replaced. Something definitely happened.

I'm looking at my factory atm, nothing special I believe, something like 100 machines, ~20 are stuck, who knows how many more since many are not running. The idea of replacing them every single time is slowly killing my will to hang on.

Same here ?

I dont really have the willpower to replace 30+ machines with more than 150+ links even if that would fix it.

4 minutes ago, Utlaen said:

Same here ?

I dont really have the willpower to replace 30+ machines with more than 150+ links even if that would fix it.

At least I'm not the only one xD

Btw I have to clarify that replacing them is not the solution, I have a few machines that are still stuck after being completely replaced, some that did a few runs and got stuck again.

It's probably better to wait until NQ realizes there's a problem.

More industry has stalled this morning and also transfer units

Changing links does not clear it up, so only option is to replace the factory. But there is more :) this bug also hit newly placed industry and transfer units :)

Maybe we should all ask for a server restart or something ?

I am kinda replacing the transfers, by the time I finish with the last one, the first one stops again...

Don't even know what am I supposed to do with the 3d assemblers.

43 minutes ago, XKentX said:

Maybe we should all ask for a server restart or something ?

I am kinda replacing the transfers, by the time I finish with the last one, the first one stops again...

Don't even know what am I supposed to do with the 3d assemblers.

I gave up on replacing elements, better to wait for a fix (but I'm starting to believe NQ listened too much to the guy suggesting to have an upkeep mechaninc on industries).  Btw my 3d printers are all gone too ?

Many have already logged tickets in the past 24 hours or so and it is a constant point of discussion in the discord. As NQ only picks up tickets relating to login or account issues with priority, anything else is left in queue and may take weeks to get seen. Logging a ticket for this is pointless. NQ is or at least should be well aware of this by now and as a live paid for service should have people on this and sent out communication about it by now.

Obviously none of that happens as NQ does not take their support system too serious and is happily enjoying their weekend.