How much would you charge to help other players skirt the Industry talent system completely?

Warlander

Title says it all.

How much would you charge to completely skirt the talent system and provide a service to start schematics for other players so that it opens up the game for more people who dont have to spend 6 years of exp and a core of 10-15 individuals could just charge people to start it with some kind of reputable service there is obviously a need for.

I'm not sure I would pay much for a schematic starting service because I swap schematics depending on what I build. Maybe a few 100,000 quanta for starting refinery/smelting or intermediate parts since those don't change as much. You might get more of a markup by bundling the industry, schematics, and startup to bootstrap into selling a specific product. For example, selling a turnkey territory unit factory for a 20-30% markup over the cost of purchasing everything.

If I understand the question correctly it wouldn't be too cheap due to my talents in industry and production.

Mmmmm maybe 500k per machine started and an additional 500k if I place the machine. That is... Unless thats been messed up to since I last played too.