Completely Screwed Tutorial

rinks361

Came back to play today to see if the game was stable enough to have a decent framerate. Unfortunately, when I logged in I was somehow in space....without a ship....and being told to go to the moon... With no possibility of warp, I did a respawn and lost all my items. I was at the point where I was supposed to land on the moon and claim a plot. Problem is, I now can't make a speeder because all items and fuel are gone. I bought a ship, thinking it would come stocked with fuel, but nope. Tried the market and of course it's player ran and confusing so wasn't able to buy fuel with the remaining funds. I tried to buy what I needed from the market but with no actual active players are around, which I suspect would be required to complete a market purchase, I wasn't able to do that. Plus the market was confusing anyways in regards to how much fuel was needed for the ship, how much it should cost, etc (why can't I just BUY items and have them delivered to an inbox or something like every other MMO???). I see some people have been waiting for days to buy and sell things so I don't want to wait around for someone to finally respond. I can't mine because every tile is claimed and you don't get rights to do anything even though the people who claimed those tiles are long gone or haven't played in ages (like me). Starting area doesn't have the required items I need to create my own fuel and I would have to figure out how to craft anyways since I wasn't even through the initial part of the tutorial (original starting area from alpha).

TL;DR:: Got stuck in space during tutorial after logging in from hiatus, respawned and lost all items. No clue how to play the game. Can you reset your character/tutorial?

Thanks