Almost unplayable beta version

Sp1keo

The game is great but here are my issues

Game crashes lots of times a day or lags out over loading screens of junk people have placed all over 

Lots of lag then you crash and die or get disconnected

I think that is the biggest issue is connectivity and lag ,If this was fixed then it would be playable 

REMOVAL OF JUNK 

Remove  ships with core sizes say xs after 15 days a small could be 20 days and so on  from the game or have npcs collect up abandoned ships to scrap out or resell or just to store the data away and so it’s not creating load screens that cause people’s clients to act funny or crash etc .another suggestion is no pay ,no keep ingame assets they are abandoned after 90 days none payment real subscription and people can take them ,base it on a random timer so people have to linger etc to be able to collect the items 

DEATH AND CRASHING 

Also for now people’s ships should not take damage or players die until the game is released .save a lot of frustration for new players 

Im not bashing the game and people might have said the things I have said or they could already be in the game etc  or call me dumb or oh check your grammar but I don’t care I’m just putting in my two cents 

Some sort of solution and introducing decay is coming so active players can salvage all of the abandoned structures and ships. I do hope this is balanced well and things dont decay too quickly as there are many who left "temporarily" and I dont think we need to discourage anyone from.coming back only to find their cores are gone. Balance is key but right now it should be forgiving or else scare more people away

11 hours ago, Sp1keo said:

I installed a new solid state drive and now have little to no issues ,no lag or game freezing .it was not server side issue it was my hard drive issue

My "guess" the issue is due to paging during graphic rendering which would pause waiting for a disk i/o to complete.   All that client side database I/O is pushing out working code/data from memory , forcing it to be swapped back in during rendering (an app can be tuned to make this less of an issue).    As an experiment, disabling the swap drives would be interesting.    Faster disk i/o and/or more memory would reduce the issue (if my guess is correct).

Under Windows, bring up the "Task Manager" and click the "Performance" tab for live performance information...