DU Racing - what is possible so far

Burble

Hey there! D4nkknight here from D4nkworks Shipwrights. I have been keeping a close eye on this for over a month now, fantastic work! My racing division may have already reached out to you, looking forward to designing a racer to compete there at your track! Can't wait to see a proper racing league develop in game, networking all the folks building courses and hosting races at various locations throughout the game. Keep up the great work! If you need anything or have questions feel free to reach out to me on discord! Dank#9076  ?

On 1/28/2021 at 3:44 PM, D4nkkn1ght said:

Hey there! D4nkknight here from D4nkworks Shipwrights. I have been keeping a close eye on this for over a month now, fantastic work! My racing division may have already reached out to you, looking forward to designing a racer to compete there at your track! Can't wait to see a proper racing league develop in game, networking all the folks building courses and hosting races at various locations throughout the game. Keep up the great work! If you need anything or have questions feel free to reach out to me on discord! Dank#9076  ?

Thanks Mr Dank for the kind offer. I think we are all excited to see what you would dream up for racing down here. I really love to see what everybody designs. Was watching Wadiss fine tune his racer just now, what a cool game.