(Discussion) What do you feel is holding DU back?

Warlander

I don't understand why people think NQ doesn't want mass appeal.

NQ doesn't want to create a niche product for 10,000 people. That would recoup the ~$22 million of investor dollars in about 20 years assuming zero costs. Even 50,000 subs would be too low to justify the investment.

Few people get into the MMO genre wanting to become a niche, because it's way too expensive to do. "Niche" in MMO talk means a few hundred thousand subs at least.

This is six years of their life and $22+million in investor money...they aren't looking for pennies. 

They wanted millions of players -- their own adverts talk about "millions of players". 

So yeah...NQ's own ambition is holding them back.

Reality is they never should have made this game at all -- not as it is "supposed" to exist today. They needed a more focused vision and a leadership that's actually made even 1 simple game before. It plays like a first-timer's indie project because that's exactly what it is. 

1 hour ago, michaelk said:

NQ doesn't want to create a niche product for 10,000 people. That would recoup the ~$22 million of investor dollars in about 20 years assuming zero costs. Even 50,000 subs would be too low to justify the investment.

Few people get into the MMO genre wanting to become a niche, because it's way too expensive to do. "Niche" in MMO talk means a few hundred thousand subs at least.

This is six years of their life and $22+million in investor money...they aren't looking for pennies. 

They wanted millions of players -- their own adverts talk about "millions of players". 

So yeah...NQ's own ambition is holding them back.

Reality is they never should have made this game at all -- not as it is "supposed" to exist today. They needed a more focused vision and a leadership that's actually made even 1 simple game before. It plays like a first-timer's indie project because that's exactly what it is. 

Of course they 'want' it to be a success with however many players. There is a big difference from designing a game for the 'masses of ADHD gamers out there' and a game that becomes popular because it provides a unique game experience people didn't even know they would enjoy.

You design for 'mass appeal' you get cookie cutter garbage. You create a game vision and implement it and it becomes popular would be the objective. If it doesn't then it doesn't. DU doesn't play like a first timers indie project at all. I can fault NQ for a lot of 'rookie' mistakes but the product itself is far outside the scope of what the vast majority of indie developers could pull off. 

11 hours ago, Underhook said:

I agree with Graxxor.

The game is still in an alpha state.

If we are paying for this (which I am) we should be getting big feature adding patches at least every month to try and get the game to resemble a beta product.

However it seems that NQ have other hurdles to jump 1st in that the content that's here has major stability and other issues.  They really are in a bind.

Exactly this is the time in which we can still effect change while the concrete is still somewhat plaible enough to make tweaks, changes, create balance, gut/toss unnecessary features, or develop ones they never thought that NQ needed. This is that time. Im not trashing peoples blind faith in a vision that 90% of the time never pans out in my experience as much as im pointing out the realities of that vision and the many holes they thought were water tight but are wide gaping holes in their plan that dont require reinventing the wheel as much as learning from the countless mistakes other AAA studios have made rather than thinking that all these systems are somehow new when ive seen all of this in 100 different games in one form or another.

. Its kind of like the point between when the Titanic left port and the field of icebergs that lay ahead. The studio needs to be agile enough to avoid all the pitfalls of the industry and not just full steam ahead with a small with no actual rudder in the game developed. You can see the iceberg right ahead and it is only the first of many. The captain keeps talking about his vision quest and your like bro iceberg, you can avoid it if you act now and hes like but if we only add this feature and more punishment for the people in the boiler room shoveling coal we could sell more turduckins in the first class dining room. And you cant help but think they never designed the ship for enough lifeboats and the band starts to play.

Its just too bloated with time wasting mechanics instead of challenge or actual difficulty requiring any form of skill. Pretty much ever main role action in the game is mindless. Mindless waiting to gank unsuspecting people likely using an auto-pilot or auto-target scripts, where there is mindless mining and soon mining bots, bots in the market. 1 click start auto industry if you set it up right, and pretty much everything but mining but once the bots in everything is done for me. Everything is a chore.

Like yesterday I find this what looks to be 75-100kl mine. Its insanely huge maybe like 3-5 L cores worth of volume but is really only 8-16kl in reality. I feel like those particular mines are somehow bugged or labeled wrong as you would think that it being the size of potentially 4-5 football fields in ore would make more than 4-5 parts or more than part of 1 wall in a static L core and yet after all the processing and crafting I can make nothing much more than a door out of a mountain of iron I started with. I get there are impurities and all that but I should not be punished because of bad world generation, Mega Orgs destroying the game and NQ punishing everyone else rather then chop from the top instead of the bottom up punishment structure while handing everything for mega orgs to exploit without slowing down mining but adding other ways to mine to where you dont have to dig millions of tunnels and mine for a week to make a handfull of stuff or even if you do make it the market because nobody wants to PvP and all that excess should be being chewed up and destroyed in epic battles each night but PvP apparently in this PvC game is too hassle prone to be fun for the effort it takes. NQ needs to bridge that gap.

The Problem they have with this game is Lack of content....

UNDERSTAND THEIR SITUATION:

They cant just wave a magic wand and create 1000's of hours of programming that will put many different developed systems in the game to give players various ways to make money.   This game is set up much like EvE (resource based economy, player driven, everything is crafted by players, Game progress is based on money earned, skills are time locked) without the benefit of over a decade of subscription paid development.  They decided to go the time locked skill route like EvE, but without the option to buy skill injectors (purchase xp).  Ok, fine.... but if a player cant play the game to adv their character then what is left?  ANSWER: Making money, Just like EvE the way you do anything in this game is to make money, but UNLIKE EVE, there are only a few ways to make money the main one being mining (which is incredibly tedious, repetitive, boring).  

But!...They cant just wave a magic wand and create 1000's of hours of programming that will put many different developed systems in the game to give players various ways to make money.

What should they have done?  

Made it easy in game to acquire money,  and have warned players that in the future after a few more developed systems  have been implemented they are going to do a financial wipe....yes I know but its the only answer.  Wipe the finances of the game while keeping trained skills, and player made blueprints, but all physical property, all schematics and quanta will be wiped.  Unfortunately now they have painted them selves into corner.  Now they have a game that is grindy, nothing to do, and no option to wipe without pissing everyone off. 

Why would this have helped?:  If everything was cheap and easy to acquire a players time could be spent on what the game has and what is good about the game...the building tool.  Players could truly build anything they could imagine from large cities to flying fortresses with hanger bays for fighter craft without grinding endless hours on end in some hole.  Players who got in on the ground floor would have the benefit of learning how to build with the tool, having a skill trained avatar,  amassing fantastic blueprints for building and ships and production lines.  spending their time pvping or crashing ships or exploring the world without the limitations of a constant fear of needing to spend dozens of hours to make their next base or ship or worrying about losing something in pvp.

2nd thing they needed or need:

Creative mode for buildingThe ability to DREAM BIG!! has been stripped from players, they cant make what they can imagine because it costs too much time/money to do anything.  A player just starting out should be able to open the build tool and lay out a massive carrier ship if they so choose and turn that into a blue print, that they can spend the next 3 weeks farming for if need be.  To give players something to work for something to drive them to play the game.  If you are able to build without restrictions and lay out the materials, the colors, elements you want without having to actually own those items that would give people something to work for.  That would put the best of what the game has to offer as the first experience instead of the last or end game experience.

These things would have retained more hardcore players, AND casuals,  it would feel more like a playground  rather then a job.

On 1/12/2021 at 12:14 AM, michaelk said:

NQ doesn't want to create a niche product for 10,000 people.

Then Maybe, and only then they should not have made this a mining simulation. How many people in everyones direct circle in real life are miners? now in DU its a 99% even tho some say no it isnt. Wel probably the leaders of massive orgs who have minions to mine dont have too but for all others its a mining sim.

On 1/12/2021 at 1:16 AM, OrionSteed said:

Non-industrialists.  There's too much "stuff" being built, with no one buying it minus warp cells / fuel / cores / basic ship parts.

Who has so much money that they buy enough stuff to support a market? Only people selling stuff to make money. But they’re selling stuff they make, not buying stuff. 

People who want to make stuff need ore but the ore bots are purchasing at fixed prices forcing ore price up so that industrialists I’ve to mine themselves or purchase at a higher than going rate price. 

but since so few people are purchasing parts because few people are rich the bottom drops out of the market squeezing the industrialists. 

many can no longer make a profit. 

Those wealthiest and smartest industrialists made money by mass producing things that sell, thus they tend to spend money on the magic potion fromdispensing bots in order to get more potions to power their machines to allow them produce more stuff. They’re not the sort of people who spend money on others’ constructs/elements. 

13 minutes ago, XKentX said:

A space ship game with guns where you have no reason to shoot other spaceships a.k.a BORING.

Outside of PVP there are some players working on building more content (maxes, puzzles, expos races, etc). Are similar things being done for PVP? I've seen the recent posts about Talemai to generate content. How about capture the flag using space stations or tournaments (1v1 small cores only, 2v2, etc)?

Right now we all need to drive our own content.

I've seen a subset of players that seem to enjoy the "DU as a profession" aspect of the game, and others who are itching for a quicker way to pop in and enjoy in-game time. I'd be really curious to see some stats on that - perhaps we should make a point of asking about it in the next survey.

Random musing aside, it's clear to me that we still need to do a better job of letting you all know what's planned for the future. :) Working on it.

1 hour ago, GraXXoR said:

Who has so much money that they buy enough stuff to support a market? Only people selling stuff to make money. But they’re selling stuff they make, not buying stuff. 

People who want to make stuff need ore but the ore bots are purchasing at fixed prices forcing ore price up so that industrialists I’ve to mine themselves or purchase at a higher than going rate price. 

but since so few people are purchasing parts because few people are rich the bottom drops out of the market squeezing the industrialists. 

many can no longer make a profit. 

Those wealthiest and smartest industrialists made money by mass producing things that sell, thus they tend to spend money on the magic potion fromdispensing bots in order to get more potions to power their machines to allow them produce more stuff. They’re not the sort of people who spend money on others’ constructs/elements. 

I see what you're saying and don't disagree with it.

My balance always hovers between 1 / 3 million.  I've spent most of my $$ on schematics and equipment (as a starting industrialist).  I've mined my own ore.  I'm only at uncommon manufacturing, but will eventually work my way up.

I just picked some random things to make and put on the market for test.  I stayed away from the "stuff" that I knew others made and were popular.   I made M Screens, doors, all the wings I could find (including tips), command seats, hover seats, all adjustor sizes.  Am working on the hover engines now.   Small items that players would maybe buy because buying a schematic and making them were a pain.   I plan on buying some more shems for items like this in the future, but it'll take awhile.

The only thing that have sold near my market are the adjustors.  A larger corp or other industrialists aren't going to bother buying these items, because they'll just make them themselves.  If you had non-industrialist players, my thought is that these things would move.  I just feel based on sales, everyone is still making their own stuff, it's just a different iteration.

44 minutes ago, NQ-Naunet said:

I've seen a subset of players that seem to enjoy the "DU as a profession" aspect of the game, and others who are itching for a quicker way to pop in and enjoy in-game time. I'd be really curious to see some stats on that - perhaps we should make a point of asking about it in the next survey.

I'm somewhat surprised you do not have a lot of data from the game on this already to be honest

Random musing aside, it's clear to me that we still need to do a better job of letting you all know what's planned for the future. :) Working on it.

It's not about what's planned for the future, that seems to be a consistent and chronic mistake NQ keeps making. While I do not want to suggest I speak for anyone but myself here but I think what many of us are looking for is for NQ to acknowledge the sentiment and ideas we have, beyond "great idea, I will pass it on". Also there is a lot of issues in game that seem to be either buried somewhere deep in the developers todo list with no visibility at all as to what is on the table and how that is expected to play out. Reports of bugs and issues get stuck in the CS queue and seem to not ever reach the dev team.

We were told a bug trackers was being implemented which would give us some way of seeing what is being worked on but that never happened. The Upvote page is IMO a failed attempt at creating the idea NQ is looking for our input as it mostly reflects the planned work and seems to have more or less been adopted as a sort of roadmap replacement. NQ has _a lot_ of stuff they say they wil be bringing into the game this next 10 or so months and there is maybe more to fix, optimize and polish for the game to get to a point where it can be given a "release" label. NQ has done nothing to show that all of this will happen and frankly, from just the list of what is to come anyone with a small amount of understanding of this process knows that a release at the end of this year is not going to happen unless some serious corners get cut. Yet, the last we heard was from JC saying "I see nothing that would be a red flag regarding a release on schedule (which means end of 2021)" and honestly, that remark alone is to me a massive red flag for exactly that.

• Where is the referral program?
  • Why is the website still not reliable with regards to what players have bought in for?
  • Why is there still a lot of inconsistency on  how the same function is handled in different places in game?
  • Why are models that have been bugged for months stil not fixed
  • How are Talents not reworked to match new ways of how the game works? many are pointless and a waste of training time. SOme even cause their effect to be negative and work against the player.
  • Why does NQ not come out with a clear message, in writing to once and for all outline the way forward. SO many players are confused about NQ's vision, so many have expectations which from my perspective are entirely unrealistic. Already we hear a lot of players saying "a big update is coming soon because JC said there will be an update early 2021". The amount of conflicting and contradictory information is massive. One day the big PVP changes will come not in the next update but likely the one after that.. Then two weeks later the PVP overhaul is planned for "early 2021"
  • What is NQ's intended release schedule for patches? once every two months? per quarter? per 6 months? I mean there must be a plan there, it would be really bad at this point if there isn't and NQ just makes it up along the way.

A great example of the disconnect between NQ and the game is a recent tweet by JC about elements de-spawning. While his reasoning is fair in general game design context, he entirely missed the point that this refers to items despawning while you  are literally standing next to it or you are just 30-40 meters away and only certain elements just disappear. NQ does not play their own game as they are not seeing a number of blatant and obvious issues. No amount of saying "we have weekly game time" will make that impression go away as the facts and the way NQ responds to issues tells a very different story.

I do not expect NQ to tell all or commit to an exact timeline, I understand that is both unrealistic and unreasonable. But I would like to see an end to the inconsistent and unreliable information coming from NQ.

My concern is that while you and the other members of the CM team clearly are trying and working hard to make improvements (which is appreciated), the image we see is that your work and efforts pretty much ends at the next step up and does not progress much, if at all, from there.

The game has much potential and hold great promise but NQ is, as the title of this thread says, IMO the factor holding it back.

What's holding it back?

NQ (or maybe just JC, idk) doesn't know the difference between alpha and beta tests. This game is still in alpha state, but advertised and sold as a beta. It needed months/years more alpha testing and tweaking  before ever doing open beta. Note, beta means that the game is generally feature complete and the test revolves around bug fixing and small tweaks here and there.

A huge example was patch .23. This was an alpha level game-breaking change that should rightly piss people off in a beta.

What NQ is doing is wrong.

1 hour ago, fiddlybits said:

Outside of PVP there are some players working on building more content (maxes, puzzles, expos races, etc). Are similar things being done for PVP? I've seen the recent posts about Talemai to generate content. How about capture the flag using space stations or tournaments (1v1 small cores only, 2v2, etc)?

Right now we all need to drive our own content.

I came here after seeing an ad saying it's a PVP game. I didn't come to create puzzles.

Telemai camp ? The one that you go out of safezone, ruin your/enemy ship for no reason and the losing side just goes back to the safezone ? No thanks. Props to guys for trying to create content.

They will probably get you killed if you try to escape in hauler.

3 hours ago, Aaron Cain said:

Then Maybe, and only then they should not have made this a mining simulation. How many people in everyones direct circle in real life are miners? now in DU its a 99% even tho some say no it isnt. Wel probably the leaders of massive orgs who have minions to mine dont have too but for all others its a mining sim.

And this is the key here is that if you are going to make 99% of your game mining dont just frankenstein/shoehorn the shell systems of minecraft in without understanding the systems in play and how far they needed to go to add it as a viable feature to their game.

I would have been happy if they made a legit mining sim using minecraft principals that its more than 1-1000m of ore per planet or that that planet is made out of only sand, tundra, and snow with some nodes sprinkled on the surface.

Ore and Rocks are two different things. The planet is supposed to be made out of many layers of stone that gets harder and harder to mine through and requires drill bits equal to the tier of stone to not take a lot of damage to slow people down and have mining tool progression and bit progression to match the stone depths and ore tiers associated to those depths. Or that the rock nodes we have now are supposed to be the stone comprising the layers and is meant to be different voxels than ore based voxels since it should be a teravoxel stone, dirt, sand, snow, tundra type thing and not aluminum siding. Its a different thing but NQ cut all the corners.

It is also the biggest problem caused in this game to slow miners down instead of stripmining everything in sight because there is nothing to stop them, hell NQ gave them all the tools with no talents needed to scan entire moons in under 24hrs or a planet potentially in a weekend. With the above mentioned system in play it would not have completely slowed them down, but just enough. If they had rocks underground like on the surface tied to those layers that you could find for T1-5 the deeper you go or gems or add some kind of danger to periodically stop or create rocks that are stone that block you with dense stone you have to switch tools to unblock the obstruction would further fix the issue of getting enough ore as a small org without stripmining 5 sq km for la couple parts rather than larger nodes that dont require blowing up 4-5 tiles and causing lag.

But there is not territory vertical layers like the hex tiles since you pretty much own the core to space however far out you can build which is likely the PvP line. You would think that 1.25km hex but 1.25km +/- as well. Dont get me wrong I like the potential of building 50km but ill likely never even fill one tile even if I had put everything I mined into 1 tile with no build restrictions through cores. At least it shows no layers but there should be some so that NQ can target specific layers and add/change/remove layers or randomly select a grouping of tiles, the layer depth and add any number of things with ease like should be in the game.

I would love a good mining sim but they took every shortcut they could.

49 minutes ago, XKentX said:

I came here after seeing an ad saying it's a PVP game. I didn't come to create puzzles.

I get it. Most players don't want to focus on creating content vs. participating in it. My point is that in the current state of the game, the only way you're going to get consistent PVP content is by creating your own reasons for players to concentrate in non-safe space. Most PVP based sandbox games have a mixture of in game objectives and player driven content to generate fights. In DU, we don't have the in game objectives yet. The people who want PVP need to create the reasons to fight.

in short, you need a war. Well since nobody makes news anymore and since we cannot update the community page anymore and since we cannot post stories anymore the political landscape is kinda dead. So by killing the community page post feature we lost so much incentive to argue and sent out propaganda. Last time i saw a genuine declaration of war was ages ago.

Hope they ever see need to fix the community pages again

1905467144_commpage.thumb.jpg.92583881d1db87cbf4b15be81fb270bc.jpg

14 minutes ago, Aaron Cain said:

in short, you need a war. Well since nobody makes news anymore and since we cannot update the community page anymore and since we cannot post stories anymore the political landscape is kinda dead. So by killing the community page post feature we lost so much incentive to argue and sent out propaganda. Last time i saw a genuine declaration of war was ages ago.

Hope they ever see need to fix the community pages again

I joined after the community page was that active, but there are still Org related posts here: https://community.dualthegame.com/ . Can you point me to the old DU news sources you're referring to? I know of the Dark Star Imperium youtube page that had posted monthly updates through November, but I'm not sure if that's stalled now and it would be nice to see examples of other news content. With the player base so spread out, having a news page/channel that groups together what different groups are doing would be nice.

5 hours ago, blazemonger said:

frankly, from just the list of what is to come anyone with a small amount of understanding of this process knows that a release at the end of this year is not going to happen unless some serious corners get cut. Yet, the last we heard was from JC saying "I see nothing that would be a red flag regarding a release on schedule (which means end of 2021)" and honestly, that remark alone is to me a massive red flag for exactly that

Very much this is key. @NQ_Naunet many well meaning people on these forums alone have made tons of suggestions over the last few months. The devs seem to pass over the simplest ones and shoot for some grander picture that we/I have yet to understand. As it is we still do not see details in updates and have to find game breaking rules by shear accident.

I may be wrong, but the corners that are cut seem very likely to appeal to the few instead of the many. I guess like I have said, time will tell.

On 1/11/2021 at 7:21 AM, GraXXoR said:

It’s the cause of their lack for progress that is worrying: Ihonestly don’t think NQ has a real, solid roadmap. 

the stuff on display is super vague and lacks definition. 

every sentence by JC in any video is framed in terms of maybe, should, thinking about, considering, looking into. 

for a “beta”, that’s a disastrous place to be.  no clear plan makes progress a hit or miss endeavor especially as the technology deepens and becomes more interdependent.  

JC comes from academia background,  and the whole DU progress kinda resembles basic research project, which by its nature usually has very flexible time scale and  focused primarily on gaining knowledge but not particularly on practical application  ( for as long as grants are awarded) 

The trouble is, commerical products generally tend to resemble applied research, where time tables are tight, research goals are clearly defined and negotiated by its originators, and application is expected on particular budget.

1 hour ago, Bazzy_505 said:

JC comes from academia background,  and the whole DU progress kinda resembles basic research project, which by its nature usually has very flexible time scale and  focused primarily on gaining knowledge but not particularly on practical application  ( for as long as grants are awarded) 

Bingo... And the process we see DU/NQ go through right now is pretty much what in any other case would be what happens during (late) pre-alpha. Prototyping  and testing of main eventual game loops, "see what sticks". With a "release" date less than a year away, the feature set for release should really be in now and NQ should be able to focus on refining the UI/UX, smashing bugs and balancing the game loops.

Here are number of things that turns me off about this game which are reasons why I want to play the game less:

1.) the build mode editor can produce extensive results but through means of voxelmancy. With how voxels behave, it is just painful to build as you will get a lot of unexpected results and commonly are permanent even if you undo the action/s--these are painful to fix/redo. And since you will voxelmance everything which is very time-consuming, it is wise that you build your own voxel library to save your reusable shapes which you spend a lot of time creating for the purpose of reusability and saving time in your future projects. The idea of having to go through voxelmancy and building your own voxel library and the time and effort that it takes, for you to access this extensiveness, is ridiculous. Let me give you a simile: instead of giving us a word editor and give us the option to choose different fonts to make our writing unique and personalized, you gave us a touch screen and a Wacom pen--now you gave us a more extensive way of styling our writing but at the cost of what? You want me to draw the fonts? You want me to use a grid and ruler to proportion my fonts? If this is the build editor we have in this game, I don't wanna play it. You must eliminate voxelmancy through having a more intuitive, flexible, and productive build mode editor. I don't want to go through voxelmancy and I don't want to build voxel libraries! 

2.) you are giving away 100K (I heard it's now 150K?) quanta per account daily. As someone who is interested in the economic aspect of this game, this system is a joke! You are giving away free equity and everyday indefinitely! What kind of incentive is this for us to produce? What kind of incentive is this when you are devaluating liquidity which devaluates resources (things that you can buy with the free money).

3.) NQ wants this game to be group-based and the way it turned out is it's just like in Eve. You want to know why I was soloing the game? Every single organization in this game is a communist organization because the RDMS, organization system, and the mentality of the players are communists in nature. If you are gonna force me to communism, I'd rather not play this game! This is a communist game! You want to design a civilization-building MMO and you copied Eve which is communist by design? Do you know what a corporation is? It is a legal entity of it's own. Why would you prefer a corporation over a sole-proprietorship and partnership as an investor? So you cannot be liable, instead the corporation is liable (it is a way to protect you and your partners as individuals). You exist, a corporation does not exists physically. I don't care about dying and giving all I've got to a company like how a bee does to it's colony, all I care about is my stake in the company (you want to see the company succeed and you contribute because you are a stakeholder, that is all that there is to it, it is not loyalty and devotion). At the end of the day, we are all individuals with our own needs and wants. Stop thinking about organizations like they exists physically and it is something to die for! I'd rather not play this game if this is the system we have! 

4.) terraforming in this game is very tedious. When you are building a static construct, there are 2 ways to do it: you stilt it, or you flatten the ground where you're construct will sit on. You will have to terraform most likely when you want to build a static construct. It is very tedious to develop the bloody land(tile)! Not only it is ridiculously hard and time-consuming to build in this game, it is also ridiculously hard and time-consuming to terraform. What is this game?! 

5.) the talent(skill) system is a turn off! Why did we went with this kind of design?! It is unique, and at the same time, it sucks! The idea that it is time-based and you get the most points by training your talents in queue or you lose points and having to set them up is a responsibility (it is like taking care of a pet). Make this a seamless game and make us acquire points through engagement! Don't make this like a Tamagotchi where we have to monitor and maintain our talents, it is a responsibility! 

6.) Aerodynamics and flight is ridiculously hard in this game! You know, I have a better chance of designing an M1-size manned fixed-wing aircraft that is airworthy and works as intended in real-life than to design something in this game that works! I do the mechanical maintenance of m2 airline planes, my colleagues are pilots, I am telling you, we can't get a dynamic construct to work in this game! In the first place, I don't know how the game works because of the lack of information. 

7.) You have finite raw resources in this game which means that if you are not mining, other people are mining from the limited reserve the universe have. This is a mining simulator! You see, it forces you to think about mining when you don't want to mine! Get that out of our head and make the resources renewable! 

8.) We have too many honeycombs in this game! Too many that it is not good! Look at their application? They are all applicable for everything which means they are just variety of textures! Make this less of a clutter! 

12 minutes ago, Aaron Cain said:

In general people fight harder for things close to the heart, critisism is only needed for things you really want to change for the good, so i would say most of the people here that critizise and fight for changes all love DU.

Actually they seem like the type of people who get in a relationship, then do whatever they can to change the person to fit whatever idealized version they think they should be, instead of loving them for who they actually are.