@NQ - Alioth is growing hair

Daphne Jones

22 hours ago, Warlander said:

Thats why you should need the appropriate number of grav pads to lift the mass of a ship for both the ability to lift it as well as speed. The size of the AGG should reduce the number of gravpads or add more speed. It does not need to be near the 300kmph it was but like 25-50kmph would be optimal through talents.

You have the appropriate number of pulsors for a core that size (volume). If you're bending space-time it doesn't matter how much mass you're lifting - just whether the whole vehicle will fit into the safe portion of the bend, i.e., volume.

Warp is space/time

gravity is the metal core of a planet resonating a solid or liquid core with the frequency of the sun that creates a magnetic field or magnetosphere that is pretty much magnetic gravitational waves that make quarks, neutronos, and the higs boson do what they do. Its pretty much all magnetic which is why gravity only works so far out from a moon or planet that itself is captured by the suns own magnetic field. Since the magnetic poles on our sun flip every 11 years in polarity it always keeps causing a reaction through the radioactive particles flowing through the planet and stimulating a magnetic reaction to the metal core of the planet. I dont know about you but I cant lift my house with a kitchen magnet.

It does not have to make sense it just has to defy gravity and account for weight to Pulsars (I call them gravpads my bad). Bigger the antigrav the more pulsars it should take is all I am saying. If its to remain free at least give us some kind of parts cree with grades and sizes like everything else. It does not actually have to cost anything but there is little wiggle room if you only need a tiny amount to lift an insane amount of weight. With more speed you can rationalize the amount of trips if its based on scale or grade and some talents and putdowns. Or make them face upwards so they dont interfere with hoverpads and it wont be that bad.

8 hours ago, Warlander said:

gravity is the metal core of a planet resonating a solid or liquid core with the frequency of the sun that creates a magnetic field or magnetosphere that is pretty much magnetic gravitational waves that make quarks, neutronos, and the higs boson do what they do. Its pretty much all magnetic which is why gravity only works so far out from a moon or planet that itself is captured by the suns own magnetic field. Since the magnetic poles on our sun flip every 11 years in polarity it always keeps causing a reaction through the radioactive particles flowing through the planet and stimulating a magnetic reaction to the metal core of the planet. I dont know about you but I cant lift my house with a kitchen magnet.

8 hours ago, Warlander said:

wait...what? ^^

https://youtu.be/e6fe6yiUTRY

Im not trying to write a textbook. Do your research.

Its all acting and reacting magnetism. Space time is just a measure of the glaxial disk bobbing which in of itself is hydorgen and traces of helium that has a metalic state that reacts to iron and other metalic superconductive elements that create resonance through frequency and vibration and light energy that reacts with the atoms and sub atomic particles like protons, neutrons, electrons but also the smaller quarks, neutrinos, and the higs. The positive and negative magnetic forces in a galaxy rotate due to this reaction or the dark matter that is basically burnt particle broken down to mon atomic states and their condensed nature of the vaccume of space crushing them into sub atomic particles that create dark energy.

The space / time as you call it is when the galaxial disk bobs and the wave(s) react to all the flow of the over all magnetics which have the potential due to space weather to touch like folding a piece of paper so the two points touch is why you can theoretically warp or teleort throuch the "wormhole" to another connected wave of the galaxial plane.

Its magnetic.

But its a game it does not have to make sense to most people. The mass of positively charged particles coming together pull things to a planet. You have to balance or have a higher negatively charged magnetic field that acts to counter that field and the subsiquent gravitational forces pulling the mass of a planet together and ride the negative wave out. You cant expect to lift 100mt of weight without a more powerful negative force that the Pulsars provide to move the mass of the ship up.

Magnetism is an aspect of the EM force which at extremely high energies,  i.e., very early in the universe, was unified with the strong force (that holds atomic nucleii together) and the weak force (which causes mass to exist among other things). Gravity is curvature of space-time. It may not be a force at all, but we really can't say at this point except that we no general relativity (the most successful theory in the history of science) doesn't quite tell the whole story. Gravity may also unify with the other three forces at high enough energy, but we don't have anything like a testable theory at those energies.

It's not magnetic. It might not even be a force.

12 minutes ago, Daphne Jones said:

Magnetism is an aspect of the EM force which at extremely high energies,  i.e., very early in the universe, was unified with the strong force (that holds atomic nucleii together) and the weak force (which causes mass to exist among other things). Gravity is curvature of space-time. It may not be a force at all, but we really can't say at this point except that we no general relativity (the most successful theory in the history of science) doesn't quite tell the whole story. Gravity may also unify with the other three forces at high enough energy, but we don't have anything like a testable theory at those energies.

It's not magnetic. It might not even be a force.

I know. All im saying is im not about to write people a 1mil word count research paper bridging 30 subject to spell it all out here to prove anything since people subscribe to different theories and in the end people are mostly unwilling to change their views so its pretty pointless and subjective over a free energy technology in a broken game to begin with.

6 minutes ago, Lethys said:

yes please - do your research. all those videos you provided don't prove that magnetism=gravity. If you got any evidence and proof please visit https://www.nobelprize.org/nomination/physics/

Believe it or not idc.

My father worked at fermilab for nearly 30 years as a physicist. During that time he used to invite over other physicists, astrophysicists, and other bright people over to dinner and then have debates. Ive had the pleasure of meeting and listening to top physicicts and a few nobel prize winning physicists as well. My dad also has a pretty good sized physics library I used to read for fun back in the day. Based on those debates I have my own ideas on how it all works.

Theories are driven on what math can reliably prove and even if its wrong and the math fits its the best we have to go on. You have your view I have mine. All there is to it. We are still infants as a species looking at the crib and thinking we know everything. Just look how far we have come and how our perception has changed over time in just the last 100 years alone since the dawn of the 20th century. This is still the stone age of physics as the universe is constantly throwing us curve balls when we think or claim to know something. Todays nobel prize winners are our best guess yet until someone comes along and throws a new wrench into the equation.

Regardless a free energy tech in DU should be bound to limits. The 4kmph speed is slow as dirt and the reason people build pedistals to save time on 1hr round trips going from 1km up to however high they built their high altitude platforms. The pedistals exist to transfer items or ore from the ground to the pedistal to ma pedistal and using rez pads as teleporters to streamline the filling of the containers saving time and effort since you cant lift the weight without an insane amount of parts creep and not enough space to lift what you can with anti gravity drives.

The issue is there is no teleporters to get to the space station without space elevators or anti grav.

Becuase you cant teleport reliably without exploiting rez pads or do anything with surigates it creates the need for a system of platforms and containers to be either every -2kn up the chain and rezzing your way up each level or to just go antigrav because it is free.

Because it is free it is intentionally made practically unusable since it does not matter if the ship is empty or filled up with 1mt of volume it does not matter.

Because it does not matter it is made to be slow and not conform to the rules or parts bloat any other system in the game has to abide by to make it more efficient to lift weight or to speed up its use.

I dont care to debate the theoretical nature of the existance of this technology or how it applies to real life people want to get into. I really dont. but its a broken system like everything else in the game. 4kmph does not need to be the punishing factor of having it if you can get more than a handful of pulsars vs being able to buy and put on more to again add speed of ascent even if it does not calculate weight which it should to make necessary the need to add more pulsars and also open up the market since you only need a few and without destructive elements for PvE there is nothing to really drive people to buy pulsars or the gravity drive unless they are building a ship for a pedistal. Otherwise you can just fly out of orbit without it or get to the ground to out of oribit. It only exists to destroy the need for weight in general.

1 minute ago, Warlander said:

Theories are driven on what math can reliably prove

exactly - which your magnetism = gravity theory doesn't

1 minute ago, Warlander said:

You have your view I have mine

indeed, but rn and with all the things we know right now - one of us is wrong. and that's fine

2 minutes ago, Warlander said:

We are still infants as a species looking at the crib and thinking we know everything. Just look how far we have come and how our perception has changed over time in just the last 100 years alone since the dawn of the 20th century. This is still the stone age of physics as the universe is constantly throwing us curve balls when we think or claim to know something.

has nothing to do with anything so idk why that's here

3 minutes ago, Warlander said:

Todays nobel prize winners are our best guess yet until someone comes along and throws a new wrench into the equation.

yes, that's called progress. backed up by the scientific method and not some random YT videos

3 minutes ago, Warlander said:

Regardless a free energy tech in DU should be bound to limits. The 4kmph speed is slow as dirt and the reason people build pedistals to save time on 1hr round trips going from 1km up to however high they built their high altitude platforms. The pedistals exist to transfer items or ore from the ground to the pedistal to ma pedistal and using rez pads as teleporters to streamline the filling of the containers saving time and effort since you cant lift the weight without an insane amount of parts creep and not enough space to lift what you can with anti gravity drives.

The issue is there is no teleporters to get to the space station without space elevators or anti grav.

Becuase you cant teleport reliably without exploiting rez pads or do anything with surigates it creates the need for a system of platforms and containers to be either every -2kn up the chain and rezzing your way up each level or to just go antigrav because it is free.

Because it is free it is intentionally made practically unusable since it does not matter if the ship is empty or filled up with 1mt of volume it does not matter.

Because it does not matter it is made to be slow and not conform to the rules or parts bloat any other system in the game has to abide by to make it more efficient to lift weight or to speed up its use.

AGG needs fuel, that's a given. that's called balancing the game. Has nothing to do with your claim that magnetism = gravity tho. Even as an ingame explanation that doesn't make any sense. 

5 minutes ago, Warlander said:

I dont care to debate the theoretical nature of the existance of this technology or how it applies to real life people want to get into. I really dont. but its a broken system like everything else in the game. 4kmph does not need to be the punishing factor of having it if you can get more than a handful of pulsars vs being able to buy and put on more to again add speed of ascent even if it does not calculate weight which it should to make necessary the need to add more pulsars and also open up the market since you only need a few and without destructive elements for PvE there is nothing to really drive people to buy pulsars or the gravity drive unless they are building a ship for a pedistal. Otherwise you can just fly out of orbit without it or get to the ground to out of oribit. It only exists to destroy the need for weight in general.

thing is tho, you started the whole RL thing with some random and bad explanation why it may work. 

Had to laugh so hard because it reminded me of some old CoolHardLogic video on SpiritScience lol

3 hours ago, Lethys said:

thing is tho, you started the whole RL thing with some random and bad explanation why it may work. 

Actually, I think I started the RL thing by saying AGG must work by bending space-time. But it did get weird after that lol.

2 hours ago, Daphne Jones said:

Actually, I think I started the RL thing by saying AGG must work by bending space-time. But it did get weird after that lol.

It dosent matter :)

Im just trying to pull it back to not fully derail the thread by straying too far off topic before it devolves into semantics.

My final suggestion for AGG is simply that depending on the side of the AGG S.M+ that the size of the AGG itself should act upon pulsars attached to it as the factor of speed it can produce by how many pulsars are added since apparently breaking the game with unlimited weight is an expected feature at this point without having to calculate how much pulsars can actually defy gravity and haul weight vertically into the air.

AGG speed by size:

• S-AGG: Every Pulsar added gives 1kmph to the ascent speed. Even if you slap on 100 its still only +100kmph.
  • M-AGG: Every Pulsar added gives 2kmph to the ascent speed.Even if you slap on 100 its still only +200kmph
  • L-AGG: Every Pulsar added gives 3kmph to the ascent speed. Even if you slap on 100 its still only +300kmph

Its not a bad tradeoff to at least offer players the ability to buy more pulsar to give some kind of efficiency out of a free technology until they add some kind of fuel source or keep it free. Its completely sensible to add speed even without weight being a factor. The whole reason pedistals/towers exist is because there is no veritcal bridge between hovers and retro rocket fuel vs a more sensible solution to either allove hover engines to get up to AGG height or to offer some kind of rotor based lift system like drone rotors and housing or helicopter rotors to get to that height.

Retro rockets, atmo engines, space engines are more all suited for traveling long distances or hitting the nitro boost to punch it with retro rockets. There should be another vertical practical option between hovers and AGG. The height of AGG is fine but either hover engines need to be able to fly higher or some new 101-999m gap needs to be filled by a more efficient thrust unless you plan to go to space and need retro rockets after the 4k mark for space elevators as an alternate solution where there are more options for travel in general.