Are orgs stockpiling ore and dumping them on the bot buy orders as soon as they reset or have the bot buy orders gone?

Mamba_Lev

It's just a guess but it believe nq won't refresh the bots for awhile, they need to test how the economy runs without them.

But I'm am afraid of that, I have items sitting in the market since 0.23 landed, either there's not enough demand or ppl still prefer to build by themselves, so how are we going to raise money if nobody buys and the bots are gone?

15 hours ago, Fra119 said:

It's just a guess but it believe nq won't refresh the bots for awhile, they need to test how the economy runs without them.

But I'm am afraid of that, I have items sitting in the market since 0.23 landed, either there's not enough demand or ppl still prefer to build by themselves, so how are we going to raise money if nobody buys and the bots are gone?

mine and sell ore to market, to bot orders, player orders or create one Sell Order for the price you want.

Players are deliberately frustrating the market by placing high volume 0.01 buy orders and then put up buy orders for the amounts they need at 7-15 quanta . This is to prevent others from selling their ore to the bots at the double price NQ set to compensate for the industry changes and an attempt to get their hands on cheap ore instead of putting in the effort to mine it as they have wads of cash from previous use of loopholes and exploits where NQ allowed them to keep it.

It's pretty much a massive exploit and NQ is not willing or able to do anything about it apparently. They must be well aware of this but as they have basically painted themselves in a corner with regards to dealing with this, they just sit on their hands. Had they wiped the game two days after pre beta started and the loopholes causing all this were found, the situation may well have been very different now.

7 hours ago, blazemonger said:

Players are deliberately frustrating the market by placing high volume 0.01 buy orders and then put up buy orders for the amounts they need at 7-15 quanta . This is to prevent others from selling their ore to the bots at the double price NQ set to compensate for the industry changes and an attempt to get their hands on cheap ore instead of putting in the effort to mine it as they have wads of cash from previous use of loopholes and exploits where NQ allowed them to keep it.

It's pretty much a massive exploit and NQ is not willing or able to do anything about it apparently. They must be well aware of this but as they have basically painted themselves in a corner with regards to dealing with this, they just sit on their hands. Had they wiped the game two days after pre beta started and the loopholes causing all this were found, the situation may well have been very different now.

Can you elaborate a little bit more, how does the 0.01 orders influence bots?

I genuinely though they were just another way to scam ppl who don't pay too much attention on where they click.

If orgs aren't doing that, they need smarter people running the orgs.

The economy is so dysfunctional now, that I'm out. Finally getting a chance to fly my new ships in SC.

I'm entering a ship in a contest this week and if the expo ever happens I'll bring at least two of the ships I have registered to it, but otherwise, I'm waiting for the economy to offer some means of funding my operation... and not holding my breath.

Not sure I see how DU can recover from 0.23. I think a lot of players are with me on this, so those of you who are staying should see a lot less lag.

6 hours ago, Maxim Kammerer said:

Without bots buying ore the daily 150 kℏ would be the only source of cash. That is not sufficient to keep the economy running.

you forget that a lot of players do not even get that as the bug that prevents every player from getting the 150k is still active since day 1. No compensation has been given and no solution is found, so beside all other bugs a lot of players are screwed even more then you think. Would be nice to see this bug fixed.