Windows 7

Vesrand

Game requirements says I must have windows 10.

Will it work on win 7?

Have anybody tried to launch it on win 7?
How did it go?
Reinstalling new OS just because of one game which I didn't even tried yet is not an option for me.

I feel your pain, but Windows 7 is now 11 years old (yep, makes me feel old) -- extended support ended almost a year ago and Win7 support is limited to extended security updates only. 

So...you're going to need to upgrade your OS to play games at some point in the near future no matter what...

I have Windows 7 and play from Alpha1. If the game doesn't work at release, I'll see what to do, but currently, it works.

I also strongly advise against switching to Windows 10: for about 8 months there have been overt problems with Nvidia drivers that cause crashes and disabling glitches. Just go to the Nvidia forum to read the discussions for yourself.

Obviously it is not something that interests all users. But the fact that the problem has persisted for a long time already encourages me to continue using Windows 7.

Ok thank you guys for answers. I actually don't care about Microsoft support (don't even install any updates after service pack 1). But that's sad news that the game also doesn't support it because it seems that my PC could handle it. Anyway thanks for answers. May be I'll move to win 10 later but not just now

2 hours ago, Leogradance said:

I have Windows 7 and play from Alpha1. If the game doesn't work at release, I'll see what to do, but currently, it works.

I also strongly advise against switching to Windows 10: for about 8 months there have been overt problems with Nvidia drivers that cause crashes and disabling glitches. Just go to the Nvidia forum to read the discussions for yourself.

Obviously it is not something that interests all users. But the fact that the problem has persisted for a long time already encourages me to continue using Windows 7.

Thanks it gives me some hope)

21 hours ago, Leogradance said:

If you would re-install it's likely the game will stop working. If it does work for you then great but it can stop working at any time

21 hours ago, Leogradance said:

There will always been egde cases and you will mostly hear of those on forums. I have never had any issues with Nvidia drivers on windows10 and am an early-early adopter of both.

7 minutes ago, blazemonger said:

If you would re-install it's likely the game will stop working. If it does work for you then great but it can stop working at any time

There will always been egde cases and you will mostly hear of those on forums. I have never had any issues with Nvidia drivers on windows10 and am an early-early adopter of both.

I reinstalled the game last week, on a different hard drive than the one I had kept it on from the beginning, due to another glitch, and ... I'm continuing to play.

If they are an exception, I am happy to be, but for the moment the game works.

If he stops doing this soon I will consider as if you have brought me bad luck :P