Nanoconstructor - not enough space

Sunshadow

Hi!

I produced way too much oxygen in my nanoconstructor and don't have enough space to place it into a container. Is there a way to delete the already produced oxygen blocking my production queue?

Can't build anything and I don't have enough money to buy a larger container ?

Consider it a lesson learned but it seems you need to move or delete items in your inventory until you have room to accept the oxygen, perhaps your entire inventory. If you are close to a market, consider selling some things so you dont feel you are losing progress but inventory management,  early on especially, is critical. Craft several XS containers asap.

5 hours ago, Sunshadow said:

Hi!

I produced way too much oxygen in my nanoconstructor and don't have enough space to place it into a container. Is there a way to delete the already produced oxygen blocking my production queue?

Can't build anything and I don't have enough money to buy a larger container ?

Right click on the oxygen icon in your inventory and it should give you an option to delete it.

The problem is that the finished oxygen is stuck in the crafting queue, and would not even fit in the nano inventory if it was empty.

And since the crafting queue will not let you delete or move partial content, he is stuck until he is able to buy/borrow a large enough container to place it in.

It is one of many known "we will fix it soon, said NQ a long time ago" bugs.

5 hours ago, Sunshadow said:

Problem is, that I need 9950 space. Not enough with empty backpack or in starter container. Tried everything... Would need a Container size L, but I don't have enough money for it... Damn!

Mh that should fit in an S container, if I remember correctly it carries around 10k liters, and it's fairly cheap on the market.