Dont know what talents I need

Etchy705

I have a (Assembly Line M) down and when I try to activate it, it says I do not have the talents for that. I can not find any info what talents are needed to que up for it.

Any idea for a new player to find out what talent I need?

I suspect that in order to unlock the M. I will need to have the XS and S unlocked as well. I have Qued it up and will test later. I really wish there was a way to right click on a talent in the que to automatically send it to the front of the Que.

For a new player, develop piloting skills and industry skills. like better handling of flight element or effenciency with industry (get more pure material from your basic ore).

Also work from your nanopack a lot, then you will discover the industry you need to develop anything a stage higher.

When you log out after a day of harvesting and mining, dont forget  to put your nanocrafter at work for 10+ hours. It is a great way to make progress and understand the building section of elements in the game.

Industry is for level 2 (uncommon) and up, the rest you can craft yourself within the amount of time given.