performance?

KillaKrumpet

That is not common with that kind of hardware. I have a 9900k, 1080Ti, and 32GB ram and everything is fairly smooth even around the districts. Not sure what would cause it to be that low.

Few things it could be, First some markets are more borked then others, if posible try going to a diffrent market. Second is try messing with the core settings i.e try going down to 2 4 6 ect cores on the menu and see if any work. Next shadows can be a problem so try setting them to various settings and also try volumetric clouds. Lastly try clearing cache or if you have an SSD and the game is on an HDD try moving it to the SSD I know the game was almost unplayable on my desktop until i moved itnoff my 5400 RPM data drive and onto an SSD. Beyond that i have no idea.

I run a laptop with far weaker specs and it runs just fine...usually....and my desktop rocks 128GB ram, a 3900X at 4.4 all core and a 2080TI and crushes the game even at its worst barring massive memory leaks.

Well the place you do tuts are no longer markets but are highly swarmed with random ships people choose to lay around. I would skip the tut and try to leave the district frames should get better