Unable to create blueprint of ship

Mamba_Lev

I get a positive message but no blueprint in my inventory, i have tried removing all parts with LUA scripts, refreshing construct rights, releasing construct DRM protection and adding it again.

I am able to create blueprints of other ships without problems, is there a solution that doesn't involve me deleting everything and starting again, i've spent quite a bit of time on this ship.

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/4/2021 at 7:45 PM, NQ-Naunet said:

Hey everyone! Happy New Year. :)

I'll see to it that we look into this! Thanks for the reports.

So ... any news on this? I too cannot create BP of my ship (despite positive message), and have worked over a month on my ship ...

6 hours ago, sHuRuLuNi said:

So ... any news on this? I too cannot create BP of my ship (despite positive message), and have worked over a month on my ship ...

We are all still waiting.  No word.  This sucks, just more frustration to add to an already frustrating game.

10 hours ago, NQ-Naunet said:

Hey guys! When this happens, do you see an "unauthorized request" message?

No. As we said the message says "The BP of XY was successfully created".
But in the inventory there is no BP.
Yesterday it worked ONCE for me after trying maybe 123 billion times ... and today it does not work again, no matter how often I try or what I do (logout, delete cache, blabla)

30 minutes ago, NQ-Naunet said:

Alright! The team has confirmed that they can reproduce this issue. It is indeed a bug and they are currently working to fix it. :) Please stay tuned - a solution is on the horizon.

@NQ-Naunet be advised that since the most recent hotfix  yesterday (that added repair units back in) after "successfully" creating the blueprint, a new message appears that states "Failed to create auto snapshot" once you leave build mode. Unknown if this compounds the issue, but I thought you should know.

Edit: Perhaps disregard. This message appears to happen after leaving build mode in any case.

18 minutes ago, Musclethorpe said:

@NQ-Naunet be advised that since the most recent hotfix  yesterday (that added repair units back in) after "successfully" creating the blueprint, a new message appears that states "Failed to create auto snapshot" once you leave build mode. Unknown if this compounds the issue, but I thought you should know.

Edit: Perhaps disregard. This message appears to happen after leaving build mode in any case.

Yes, I posted this yesterday in the "Beta / Announcements" Forum.

The message comes as if I had a Repair Unit (which I don't).

5 hours ago, NQ-Naunet said:

Thanks for the additional info, you two - I'll pass along those details regardless, just in case they become relevant again for the team!

More weird things happening. I just crafted (nanocrafter) Silicon Scrap - twice. None of it is in the inventory. In fact it is nowhere to be found.

• 2 weeks later...