Nanopack Master

Sabretooth

Yeah it boggles the mind that you cant upgrade the basic tools or the nanopack.

I think that there should be some kind of exoskeleton line that at least turns the nanopack into a S/M container. Most times as a miner I can only grab a small node outside of container range and it would be nice if I could just pick up a standard 12kl node.

But moreso then anything I think that since  pilots have ships to invest in with a real purpose, or industry which has an investment of purpose, or PvPers having a ship and weapons / ammo to invest with a purpose that mining should also get some kind of vehicle or mech they can pilot which adds better capabilities or functions to mining and that depending on the size frame of a mech (10m/15m/20m/25m) could then have mountable parts like containers, weapons, lazers, mining drills, or any number of functions or impliments creating a new way for miners to play, pvpers to fight, and a hole host of things. As well as jump jets, melee weapons, and the ability to put them onto ships for drop ships or to load full containers onto ships without having to delete them but transfer them between cores.