Can't create a core blueprint

IanBloodraven

I have a static L core construct with a small fuel factory and some dispensers on Alioth that I'm trying to blueprint. When I go in to build mode to create a blueprint it says that the blueprint was created but, when I look in my inventory, the blueprint is no where to be found.

Things I've tried:
1. Relogging.

2. Clearing cache.

3. Checking literally every container I own on the planet to see if it was in the wrong container.

4. Stopping all industry and removing the schematics.

5. Switching primary container to nanopack and back to a linked container. Tried to create the blueprint both ways.

6. Attempting to blueprint a dynamic construct that I have previously blueprinted (also didn't work).

I'm lost. I've run out of ideas and I'm getting pretty frustrated at this point. I'm signing out for the night but I look forward to your suggestions awaiting me in the morning. Thank you all.

All my structures/contructs aside from an xs ships no longer produce core BPs, I have heard this happening to other folks as well. It' been this way for me for a couple weeks now.

I heard "Devs are working on it" lol they have a lot to work on, I have little faith.