Game stuck on Loading Screen 83%

deringer13

I have been playing Dual Universe for about a couple of weeks now.  I've just had mainly small glitches and the odd crash to desktop before today.  Today, however, I logged out to take a short break for lunch and when I went to log back in, my loading screen won't go past 83%.  I've seen plenty of posts about people getting to to 100% and failing to actually load in, or never loading at all beyond 0%, or even slowly oh so slowly loading until getting disconnected with error.  None of the solutions of those posts have helped my current issue.  I have rebooted my computer, uninstalled/reinstalled (many times), adjusted my internet settings, graphics settings, debug settings and everything else I could think to change/delete/reload/etc and nothing has helped.  And yes, I have submitted a support ticket; but since support is currently backlogged due to the holiday crowding and their own people taking holiday as well I imagine, I figured posting here for ideas just might be faster.  If anyone has any insight or suggestions I would greatly appreciate it.