An active AGG should make ships ignore gravity completely

Emptiness

When I first started playing Dual Universe, I thought that the Anti Gravity Generator would make its construct completely ignore gravity. Fly down to a planet surface in a straight line from orbit at 1000km/h. Start on a planet surface and go vertical to orbit even with a single atmo engine XS and a single space engine XS, albeit with really slow acceleration.

The reality was exceedingly disappointing, and the nerfs even more so.

Let's make AGGs actually fun to use.

Yeah its like anyy real sci-fi elements in this game are too fun or powerful to be in the hands of the players since we might actually use them over the WW2 tech we are left using with atmo/space travel. These types of systems are too powerful and so they feel like they have to limit their use or religate them to basic opperation from what they should do to what NQ will allow us to do.

At some point though we should progress to the point that this stuff should be useful or plentiful enough for common use over traditional means of 19th-20th century travel methods. It should not take 20 L wings to fly a star ship. I have never seen a sci-fi show where any starship has many wings if any at all. Not to mention the massive amount of hp it forces you to add in order to opperate. And it just goes on and on down the line with all the tech we have in game that technicallyt qualifies as sci-fi just maginally opperable.

With AGG I just hope they go with the hover pad route that makes it more functional with adding more grab pads for more gravitational force output for the weight you are trying to move. I would prefer it to be some kind of self contained thing that perhaps runs on mercury, dark matter, or some kind of easily producable fuel source like kergon or nitron.

But still anything that makes life easier in this game is sorely needed as we should be going towards more sci-fi elements as the progression ladder climbs vs nerfing everything or knee capping aspects of the game.

As far as I am concerned, AGG is a pest for the game and should be removed entirely. It's one of those things where NQ pivots to "yes it's OP and easily abused, but it so kewl" while at the same time nerfing mechanics that are far less harmful to the other players but are accessible to anyone.

In the process NQ should limit build height for static constructs to 1000 meters, leaving the space above that free of single voxel towers,  clutter and junk. Since NQ would not have the balls to actually wipe any constructs (reaching) above that altitude Any cores reaching above that height should be magic blueprinted and returned to player inventories.

At least I expect that with the arrival of energy management AGG will become extremely expensive to use.