Content Creator - Trusted Uploader Idea

DekkarTV

As a content creator (digital art) who is making images for players to use in game for screens, space scenes etc in my spare time, and as I'm getting a large chunk of requests for them, is there any way to get like a "trusted uploader" option for the PNG process?   I would be happy to look over and agree to any sort of "requirements" in order to be valued as one.  If there is no system in place for this, and I do understand each one needs to be reviewed over time, and that you are all very busy, would this be something that NQ would consider?  "trusted uploaders" could be a vital asset to many in game and removing their wait period would ensure good quality images are making it in game, without the need to hand touch everyone of them, and free up some of NQ's time.

You already have press packages and content programs for streamers.  As someone who makes visual content for streamers (overlays, channel art, etc) but does not stream directly, and has found the creative outlet that DU provides with voxelmancy etc, I wanted to see if there could be an option here for those of us who wish to pursue it to fully engage with it.   

Trusted Uploader (Artist)

These players/community members would agree to terms set by NQ, but once agreement has been completed would be free to upload png images for use in the various screens in the game, without the 5 limit delay which could take 5 days or 5 weeks depending on the amount of submissions/available time of NQ staff to review and approve (holidays etc).  Perhaps one of the requirements would be that images must be 100% original content (no stolen google images) that were created specifically for the intention of using them within Dual Universe.  This would allow artists (such as myself and others) to create effectively fan art and high quality images that help bring Dual Universe to life.  You could further have a requirement that these Trusted Uploaders must submit a group of images for review to ensure the content they will be providing is within the charter. 

Personal Reason for the idea- I can create whole themes to fill a bridge, fully customized to the ship I build.  They really bring the ship to life on the inside.  I've had friends ask me if I could create theirs, and they aren't overly tech savy players.  I'd love to help them out, and even upload the image myself and just provide them with a link when they are happy with the images, unfortunately with the limit of 5 in (per site) 5 days, it will be months before I could get enough approved to do 1-2 players bridges without having to ask everyone I know to submit my art to you on their accounts just to get me the link.  If I was a trusted uploader, who followed rules, I could upload art that takes me already 6+ hours from concept to design and paint just to render depending, and be able to provide a link to the player who requested it shortly after.  With JC's comments in his last video regarding the industry update and players needing to think "outside the box" to make money if not by mining, this is what motivated/prompted me to do this. 

TLDR: I think "Digital Artist" creating visuals for players and orgs is a valid way of immersion gameplay as much as shipbuilding or trading is, and could provide a limited number of people the ability to have this "job" in DU.  At the time of writing this I already have enough requests to keep me busy until Jan 12th just in terms of creating the art itself, so obviously there is a demand.  I also have references if people asked of players in game who have already received my art to use in the game, so I'm not worried about "player trust" when approached.  This is purely about how NQ and artists like me can get together to help each other a little better.

2 step would fix that, and if accounts are getting compromised that's not even an issue, as trusted uploaders could simply notify NQ and have it disabled. Since it would still be through links, disabling the links would disable the "bad" images.  In the case of abandoned accounts, NQ could put a rule that trusted uploaders are "required" to upload a minimum of one image per week to maintain the status. Dormant accounts won't have the ability to upload freely.  Also this is assuming you are subscribed and/or premium vip however its planned long term.