In Regards to : Market Heist

WhiteZeus

I'm here to share my voice and opinion.

NQ is dastardly and shameful for your responses. How dare you penalize other players and ban them for taking advantage of your blunderous buffonery. It's YOUR fault. What the hell?

"So the situation with the market is clearly covered by section 5.2 of the EULA: “You must refrain from engaging in any behaviour that could harm NOVAQUARK’s image and/or reputation, that could harm one or more other Users or have a negative impact on their gaming experience, or that is detrimental to the proper functioning of the Game.”"

Bullshit, you ruined your own image and reputation by screwing up and not having quality assurance and quality control and good tools. Your response is childish, and my stomach churns over this pretentious behavior given the sad state of your game currently masquerading as a beta which is really an alpha. How dare I support such a goofy group of greenhorn game devs who act like this.

NQ, you screwed up big time, and your response is indignant and telling of your emotional intelligence as an organization. Clearly you do not care for your customers or the money and assistance they bring in.

"Let us be clear, we will not tolerate this kind of behaviour during any phase of the development of Dual Universe."

Get good at game development. Your team doesn't play your own game, and you clearly don't have good development tools, and it shows.

"Now, this does obviously not apply to NQ-built constructs, which are designed to serve a specific purpose in the game."

Oh jesus christ on sale. lol Childish response from an administrative perspective. Banning players for doing things you allowed in game? Why don't you admin it back the way it's supposed to be? Or did you not think of that because you've never developed a game before? I'd think this and CS would have been top of mind for a game like yours.

Whining and complaining about how "bugs take manpower to fix" Yeah no shit, go fix them. It's your problem not ours. It's your fault, not ours.

You allowed this to happen. It's your fault. I do not approve of this action, and it's a real shame that you, NQ, acted and responded like this.

2 hours ago, WhiteZeus said:

Bullshit, you ruined your own image and reputation by screwing up and not having quality assurance and quality control and good tools. Your response is childish, and my stomach churns over this pretentious behavior given the sad state of your game currently masquerading as a beta which is really an alpha. How dare I support such a goofy group of greenhorn game devs who act like this.

Agreed 100%.