A redisign and and opportunity also happy gamers!

GrayLeader

hi had a small probably neat idea wanted to pass along for repair times and the complaints. Instead of repair times do teirs of difficulty example 10 times damaged normal repair costs from scrap after 10 times damaged go to teir 2 where it costs 1.25 times the scrap then teir 3 as 1.5 then 1.75 then 2 x and so on making it more expensive but still usable you could do an overhaul mechanic as well for when it reaches teir 3 have a cost to overhaul the element to teir one what do you think?
[12:47 PM]
it makes them more realistic in the sense of basic mechanics just like your car replace basic parts until you really need to do an overhaul to bring it back into new condition
[12:48 PM]
also it would be cool and the players would probably like this as well add in a talent set for overhaul and such possibly introducing a whole new possible service people could offer as well
[12:50 PM]
also would had an idea for inertia box aid for the ship building matrix but ill hold until you want it

I sent this to several of your devs wanted to garner some attention to it if i could also possibly the bottom idea would greatly aid just basic ship building so instead of numbers for drift there would be a 4 part screen rep. a 3d matrix in four panels so players could see exactly what the drift is would lower a lot of complaints i see in this game. i really really really like this game and im not whining i think you guys are doing a great job but sometimes people focus on the wrong solution and forget that there are other methods and you can balance them ie example a space territory unit or attatch a build territory large to a warp beacon or make small meadium and large warp drives that can only be placed on those sizes or possibly down size the large fuel tank for the rockets just a pinch. lots of defferent things but let me know if the first idea up there would be of interest as is now awesome game but becoming not playable even for the rich and i dont want that i like this game.