Website Market Place Search

teso91

I would like to use the market place more.  I would also like to devote more time that I have to Mining/Develpoment/Flying ETC.

We need an online marketplace search for the website linked to the game server.

When I'm not online and maybe at work I might have some free time on my phone where I can look up costs/analyze data and figure things out. Then we can knock it out quick and get back to the real focus of the game.  

As the games continues to go on data information into the wiki.
-recipes/amounts/etc. Less time spent in game, more market work done and more market utilization.

I know this might have already been brought up as an idea in the idea box. However it should be pinned in the upvote page. If it already is can someone post here saying it is?

Also an open discussion for what you guys think of an AUCTION HOUSE vs Marketplace. (Auction house with History orders).  (Seeing a history of the "Buy History" and price will help dictate and drive marketplace prices. Sadly yet... we do not have the tool for this as of yet. Auction house example . (Set price <<user side(seller) buyer looks at market history-- Timestamped with date and Quantinty-to Ananalyze market history.) The seller's price is unknown. Essentially you have to "BID" for the order.

chime on and fly safe folks, and happy holidays.

@ DEV Team. Not hard. Don't tell me it is. My networking hands will make it happen. Easy and simple.    #1 focus if you want a functioning marketplace.   

Also... Auction house would hide all these freakin 0.01 buy bot orders. This is getting real annoying quick, searching through this sh... startin to make Teso mad.

BRING ON THE AUCTION HOUSE!!! Du needs it!

COAL PRICE 

*BUY ORDERS*
Number of orders from 0.0-1.0 = 167 (ORDERS)

( BOT CENTRAL ORDERS)  clearing filters , simple solution. Auction house. Yes yes we can sort through it all but these bot orders are set to get them suckers in. ( No one is going to sell @ this price)!!!! AUCTION HOUSE NOW!!! :)  Unless you have another realistic way to clear these buy orders from bots--- the buy order ( 0.01-x) will be flogged with orders, unrealistic, de-meaning, and scalping players.)
Players won't necessary get scapled unless they are stupid. But we shouldn't have to deal with this stupid BOT prices/and or BALLOONING of these orders taking up real log space and data.  If I have to screen through 167 orders of unrealistic prices  there is a problem.

I mean.... I could myself and get the whole server to set up prices for .01-.09 for 1,000,000 orders. and flood the spectrum. BAD BAD BAD.  IT can happen, and probably will in the near future--- just to clog up server capacity.(If it even draws enough).   

Number of orders from 0.0-1.0 = 167 (ORDERS)

34 buy orders

1-10

26 orders 10-16
16 ( OLD PRICE)

Holiday Bonus Price - 25