Personal Star Gates/Individual Worm Holes/Slipping through time/space for the player.

teso91

Hello,

I would like to see portals.

as such as this.image.jpeg.4d58c2fd8dfef119acb53d20f0457cac.jpeg

A rift through time and space. The quantum energy required is only enough to have  a single entity slip through its dimension.  I would like to see personal porters implemented into the game.
Floating a few ideas here attaching warp cells, and also high-end element manufactured by exotic and only rare elements that will have a time delay, and only accessed once by instance; of a slip inversion into the next dimension. The ripple in time space will need to repair itself or it will cause a hole in the fabric of time and swallow the universe. ( A one time use(Over a long cooldown)(1 player/till cooldown is

reached with a major cooldown).

This is an interesting idea to float.   It could take days, maybe weeks, maybe even a month. However when we go down the line of future solar system implementation this is a fascinating concept.

Their might even be certain meridians where these portals could only be placed, like as in such; Minecraft end dimensional portals. ( I never played Minecraft, but I did binge on the Tb2T videos). We/I would like to see having the ability to portal to a location of an instance. This could be random by the influx of space time distortion; and then jumping on this idea with the future coming-->" energy management phase, more energy could be focused to pinpoint more precise locations with accuracy).   It truly is a wild concept. Space is unknown. The nature by which the universe acts upon is  unknown and   we are unable to fathom its possible loopholes into the universe's function.

More or less, how exciting would it be to... for an instance to say. That you were able to enact this portal and venture through.  NQ  having already enacted multiple asteroid belts(in the future).  You were able to have an instance of traveling to a place unknown and able to port to a belt. Many many ideas to float with asteroid bases/hidden complexes is a story in itself for another time. The possibilities are endless.
*The only problem I do see with this is the schematics feature, having to have them knowing what you have to build so this is something that will roadblock this avenue; but I hope that NQ could look at this idea and come up with solutions for this future proposal.  Thankyou for listening and Fly Safe!

• 2 weeks later...

Semi-Static Gate Block.

-When building, shows gate area and will not let you build inside it.

-Players could design gates of their own, or even sell them.

-Simple gates would allow warping a "Ally/Friendly" ship to X location

-Large gates would allow warping a "Ally/Friendly" ship to X system

-Uses a TON of fuel from a warp stabilizer core from the ship jumping.

-Large cores only possible on L Dynamics.

-Gateblock would be non-collidable outside of buildmode, and once a finished option has been set, will no longer be visable from outside of build mode. Allowing for a center point for build area.

There's my addition to your idea.

:3