Question - Post 0.23 Industrialists

OrionSteed

My question to the post 0.23 Industrialist focused players, who have their factories up and running - how are sales?  Has it been worth it?  Getting ROI back on the schematics on finished products?  

When looking at the marketplace, prices seem to be all over the place.   I know element degradation / destruction is a hot topic, but I thought it would be ultimately good for the economy in the long run.  No point cranking out ship parts in factories if they never degrade imo. The PVP base atm doesn't support enough turn over on elements if you're selling them.

Fuel and warp cells seem to be popular (for obvious reasons).  Just kind of wanted to hear the community on this.

the worst item in the game to sell right now its warp cells.Around 150 days days at current prices (10500) to get back the investment.

T1 cuts are the lowest they have been .We all want to recover the investment which means 24/7 production which increases supply and tank prices.I bet people that werent selling in the market got their personal factories on and started selling as well to recover from the burden.
T2 depend on the Item.