Font size

Entrophy

As a middle aged gamer, this is always near and dear to my heart, and one of the first things I often notice in a beta.  I'm sure most devs are younger than I am, and will not mind that with higher resolutions comes smaller text in a game.  Speaking for those of us with less than stellar vision, I'd like to humbly request an option to adjust font size without having to lower game resolution.  DU looks great, especially for a beta.  I'd hate to have to dial that back just for easier reading.

Or, if I've missed it, I'll take my lumps.  Please tell me I'm a dummy, then tell me how to do it. :D

51 minutes ago, blazemonger said:

IMO text is actually too large in the UI overall.. or at least the typeface is too bulky as that is probably more the issue here.. And I'm definitely an above middle aged gamer with less than stellar eyesight ;)  

Well, adjustable font size would fix your problem too, wouldn't it?

Maybe ability to change font size along with better font typeface will roll out with new optimizations?

Somehow though, i get the feeling something this, forgive the pun, small and easy to do would be waayy down the road. So it may be time to go to the eye doctor again for me. ?