Hover Height Management Talents

AncientOne

I have recovered Hover talents and now into earning the Hover Height Management Talents that increase by 10% each increment earned. But I can not adjust the hover height past 30m. I have a ship with 4 L horizontal hover engines. even with a full load of 166 kilo liters of ore have no problems adjusting height between 0 -and 30. So question what are these talents supposed to do if not allow for adjusting height past 30 m?

Thanks much!

On 12/21/2020 at 9:26 PM, Bobbie said:

Lots of talents don't work. Before the talent reset of .23, I discovered that plastic honeycomb refining and productivity don't work either, for example.

Also some of the refining/productivity calculations are off. I have an elaborate spreadsheet that I made to calculate the compound effects of several crafting bonuses in the production chain. Many of the numbers work out, but some of them don't even though from all appearances they should.

Everything about DU points to it being a rush job, and no doubt NQ devs are overworked. The results certainly speak for themselves. But this is what it's been like from day 1, so...

Feels like a rush job to stay upfront and be sooner live then Starbase.

2 hours ago, Bobbie said:

I'm sure they have their reasons, whatever they are. They may not have a whole lot of choice about it.

The lack of communication on which talents don't work is the most dissappointing thing to me. It's a beta, there will be bugs. Not having a post detailing which talents are broken right now or at least having a running list in the patch notes just shows a disregard for players' time.

3 hours ago, fiddlybits said:

The lack of communication on which talents don't work is the most dissappointing thing to me. It's a beta, there will be bugs. Not having a post detailing which talents are broken right now or at least having a running list in the patch notes just shows a disregard for players' time.

People don't even care that much about giving tickets. There are more bugs than i care to type about.