Grind | Quanta | Markets | Real Money

Endstar

How much quanta do we think a DAC will cost? It has been stated DAC will be a in game item so there will be a correlation soon between real money and quanta. 

How do you think NQ should handle the amount of time it takes a player to make enough quanta to buy a DAC in game? 

The answer to these questions could help address the divided views about the recent game progression adjustments. 

Once the DAC comes in I guess bot orders will be irrelevant therefore the DAC price will be decided by players and will be floating. It will "high enough" so some don't care buying it for real money while others can afford to buy it with quanta.

No one can answer you "how much" as there is no "how much" for quanta. You can't know what quanta will be worth when DAC hits.

Like, tell me how much pyrite price in quanta will be at the time of release ?

DAC prices will be determined based on how much quanta people are willing to spend to buy one, and how little people are willing to get for their money when selling one.  NQ shouldn't have anything to do with DAC prices.

Also, the Kickstarter/Supporter packs have so many DAC's in them, that I expect the in-game DAC market to be garbage for the first 6 months to a year after release.

> How much quanta do we think a DAC will cost?

My guess is that it will probably somewhere around 5-10 million... but nobody would set the price other than the players that are buying and selling it.

> How do you think NQ should handle the amount of time it takes a player to make enough quanta to buy a DAC in game?

NQ doesn't need to do anything.  They would sell the DAC on their website for the standard monthly game fee.  And then someone could buy it, and try to sell it in game.  I don't think it has much to do with NQ since the players will decide what it is worth. 

4 minutes ago, Endstar said:

@XKentX How do you think NQ should handle the amount of time it takes a player to make enough quanta to buy a DAC in game?

DAC would (should) never be sold by NQ in-game.  It should only be sold by players, and those players set the price.  It is up to the players buying it to determine how much of their in-game time it is worth.  For some it will be a day, for some it may be 15 minutes,

1 minute ago, Endstar said:

Would it help or hurt to put DAC into the game from all the backers before it is needed? Would guess at the least it would create some market action and activity. 

I don't think it hurts anyone.  From NQ's point of view every DAC in existence has already been paid for, and it shouldn't matter who redeems it.

1 hour ago, Endstar said:

@XKentX How do you think NQ should handle the amount of time it takes a player to make enough quanta to buy a DAC in game?

I think they should not handle it at all. Player can buy it for whatever the game time of 1 month costs and sell it on the market for whatever they think it's worth. It will work perfectly on it's own.