ship stuck upside down and cant fix

Zekarsis

i've just started playing the game and finally got my first ship. the moment i took off i accidently planted the nose into the ground and now its unmovable. i asked for support help and they realigned it back to normal and told me next time to use my WASD keys to fix it. but now ive done it again and nothing will even budge it. its quite troublesome to constantly ask for dev help on something that should be trivial. does anyone have any helpful tips to fix my now static ship?

Use the maneuver tool. You can use that via WASD to fix the positioning of your ship.

As you get the hang of the controls, you will find it very easy to either nose dive or to fly safely.

Hint, put a hover engine at the front of your craft, angled at 45 degrees, pitch up. You'll bounced (jump) when hitting most obstacles, when skimming the ground.

12 hours ago, Penwith said:

Use the maneuver tool. You can use that via WASD to fix the positioning of your ship.

As you get the hang of the controls, you will find it very easy to either nose dive or to fly safely.

Hint, put a hover engine at the front of your craft, angled at 45 degrees, pitch up. You'll bounced (jump) when hitting most obstacles, when skimming the ground.

How do I use the maneuver tool? Because what I nose dive my adjusters don't do anything.

Tool 7.

Point at your dynamic construct (ship) and left click.

You can now slowly move it to where you want, within 128 meters.  Slowly, because if you go too fast, you break the link between the tool and the construct and have to point and click again.

You need to be standing on the ground or within a static construct for this to work.