[Serious] [Suggestion] Remove Permanent Elemental Damage (lives) for a short period of time.

Elitez

Post 0.23 patch there are reports of players losing their elements due to various reasons. I am located on the same position as i was 1 day pre 0.23 patch. I havent moved for like a week or so. Log in, mine, log off, repeat. I am mining  on 3 separated tiles. After a week without checking the content of my inventory i've used the Maneuver tool 2 times. 1st explosion occured 2 seconds while i was rotating the ship and 2nd explosion ocurred when the ship started to move itself flying away from me after i stop using the Maneuver tool. There was no other core inside, the ship didnt clipped into the terrain, didnt clipped into another ship, etc.

If it helps checking i wont move for two hours since i need to ask for help to move the weight.

Help me have fun mining again. I am probably your top 10 hardcore miner in Dual Universe Beta and this stuff is preventing me to have fun like ive used to.

I love 0.23 it is great, some schematics adjusment and its perfect but give everyone a chance to adapt to new bugs and not having to pay for non-player errors.

o7

RDY1GFA.png

4mYRJnS.jpghttps://imgur.com/4mYRJnS

2 minutes ago, Raker1 said:

This is exactly why elemental damage as it is , is bad for the game 

not many are going to put up with that, it’s a direct route to the unsub button

We're going full permanent element damage in the future but for various reasons we were moving too fast forward development and stockpilling while not losing elements.  Atm there are some tweaks with overall economy of the game. Right now reading help channels for me it is pretty clear people are unhappy with non  player errors and they are struggling to survive. It is beta but maybe its time to make small steps towards permanent element destruction ?

They should suspend some parts of elemental destruction until they have many of the in game bugs fixed

losing your ship or not being unable to repair due to a bug or system error is a problem that new players and solo players will pay a heavy price for 

Element damage, specifically the 3-strikes-your-out implementation, is game breaking when there are so many issues that can cause damage.   Disconnecting due to a crash results in destruction.  Player made structures, especially these god awful towers, don't always load in time or are not rendered properly.

Building your own replacement parts is no longer possible.  Instead, we have to pay market gouging prices to the few super orgs that could afford to reestablish their factories.

TLDR; I won't be playing any more until this is fixed.