Beyond 0.23 - What did my game just update?

Deintus

Hey guys,

Anyone know what this latest... LATEST... patch did besides give me 150k quanta to start? Seems 700+meg wouldn't be needed for that. Schematics, Markets, I just can't see a game difference yet.

I looked in the DU news, nothing but 0.23 info. Where do i go to find out what is included in this patch for 12-11? I can't even seem to find a ReadMe file unless I am overlooking it. I have a feeling I am missing something big here and will feel stupid after the first answer.

Thanx,

2 hours ago, CptLoRes said:

Most of my custom flight scripts broke in 0.23, so there is more going on then just what is written in the release notes.

Scripts are fine, just an issue with applying them..

• Select and load your custom auto configure
  • open Lua Editor
  • Click Apply

and you're fine.. Obviously Lua changes may break the actual code but this is the workaround for the autoconfig loading not working..

Thanks for the tip Blaze, but some of my more advanced scripts that do heavy remapping of engine functionality, control inputs and stability algo's for horizontal to vertical flight mode transitions etc. are still borked.  Specifically many of the remappings like custom key assignments are no longer being applied.