Community vs Isolation.

TacticalDonut

Before 0.23 my factory run by 4 people interacted with ship builders, big org members, solo players, and the market. We traded in ore and quanta. We were a decent part of the community and we enjoyed running orders for people. We worked our butts off and were finally getting to the point where we were making enough money filling orders to buy our ore instead of mine it. Now my interactions have been boiled down to telling people, "nope", "we can't make that". Me and my org can no longer play the game the way we want to, and the only possible way to get back there is to put oursleves back in the ground ISOLATED from everyone.

I can see the idea of what you envision, but the changes made have made the game even more one track. Its created more problems than fixed. Believe it or not, i think you've done a lot of opposite intentions. Diverse markets, interacting with the community, and any sort of fun gameplay have all been stripped from me and my friends.

I saw you used a mathmatical problem to determine prices. We had a factory that could make nearly everything, now we can barely afford to have 1 machine running a t3 item.

We've all quit until something changes with schematic pricing, or some way to actually play the game without mining, because there literally is not an option.

Thing, is JC obsessed with to "fixing" symptom, not cause of problem.

Cause of problem -- severe, choking lack of content to produce different families of resources/goods in horizontal (yet interconnected) chains and pay them with different sources of income. Give this and most people will be much more eager to trade.