Talents are being refunded

Emptiness

22 minutes ago, Fra119 said:

What happens now with the elements affected by the "handling" talents? Do I have to remove and replace everything AGAIN?!

It seems to be mix of sorts. For example some of my containers are showing the increased volume they had with talents, while other things are not showing that - and for example my Nanopack is again at 4000 L (I had it at 6000).

15 minutes ago, sHuRuLuNi said:

It seems to be mix of sorts. For example some of my containers are showing the increased volume they had with talents, while other things are not showing that - and for example my Nanopack is again at 4000 L (I had it at 6000).

I was more interested in ship's element, do I have to remove and replace engines/airfoils/brakes once I put my points into their talents again?

Your know.... I have like 200 wings on that ship...

20 minutes ago, Fra119 said:

I was more interested in ship's element, do I have to remove and replace engines/airfoils/brakes once I put my points into their talents again?

I suppose you do. Me too. But haven't checked yet.

3 hours ago, Fra119 said:

Handling talents are independent of your own once put down. The same way those handling talents wouldn't change if you had tokenized and sold a ship to some one. Once it's done, it's out of your hands.