DU Voting - Industry BPs One of the least popular...

Mordgier

207 votes.

https://dualuniverse.featureupvote.com/suggestions/122819/recipes-as-items-industry-balancing

The comments even back in October 7th were mostly negative. 

What is the point of this voting and commenting if NQ doesn't listen anyway?

So many comments explaining why this is a bad idea - back in October...and nobody gave a damn.

Upvote is dogdy. It can be used/interpreted any way (and when) NQ wants, icluding generaly "against us" by adding legimatization of obscure BS majority never actualy asked for.

Personaly, I suspect there is some internal power factions, that have different views and game and try to push their agendas in disign, not caring how it all works togheter.

Start of beta > triumph of internal DU "carebear" faction with obviously exessive safezoning and free goodies.

This update > stinks of not that bright "harsh reality" ideas of former EVEian on retiment, who not understand how DU fundamentaly rolls.

50 minutes ago, Hiturn said:

I dont remember market bots being there.

Market bots have always been there; most bot buy orders were removed with this patch. Please see 

In addition, during the backer first week of beta (everyone else only got in on the second week), there were bot buy orders for t2 to t5 things, too. People made billions of quanta from selling T5 to bots.

39 minutes ago, Emptiness said:

Market bots have always been there; most bot buy orders were removed with this patch. Please see 

In addition, during the backer first week of beta (everyone else only got in on the second week), there were bot buy orders for t2 to t5 things, too. People made billions of quanta from selling T5 to bots.

I was talking about market bots in the upvote page description , not in the game.I posted in that thread .

4 hours ago, Heidenherz said:

Votes on pinned and planned entries have nothing to say, as the feature is already in the making anyway, just as stated in the intruduction announcement of the upvote feature.

Oh sure - but that's kind of my point....which seems to have totally missed you - so let me spell it out:

IT SHOULD HAVE 

If a dev says "We want to add this feature!" and the community largely goes "Uhh...that's a baaad idea....you really shouldn't..." - the answer perhaps shouldn't be "LOL - BUT WE ARE GONNA!"

Yes planned features go in - but "planned feature" of Org wallets got 1k votes....but schematics was largely despised - and maybe planned or not - they should have taken that as a hint....just sayin....