NQ broke the game

MelaRisalo

i will only log in to gain money till NQ will do changes to reset prices for shematics

it is the worst update since i play the beta, how to gain money? everyone has set up his factory so everyone will buy the shematics but no one really buy on the market...

why i have to fly to a market for a blueprint is there no way to get the shematics via mail?

i should fly 1su to a market to buy it there because it is only available on district? it make no sense...

Very bad

Yea logged in, checked a few schematics.  Logged out.  I'm going to go play Cyberpunk see if DU pulls me back.  Right now I have no motivation to grind, grind, grind to get back a small portion of what I had last night.  I know, maybe this game isn't for me.  I see it.

1 hour ago, Umibozu said:

I would like to point out, that schematic prices have been readjusted, and as it stand now, prices are affordable to everyone.

T4 and T5 schematic prices are still too high.

For example, Warp Beacon schematic costs 841 292 033 quanta. Assuming an average miner can mine meganodes at 200 000 liters per hour and ore can be sold at 25 quanta per liter, it's 168 hours of non-stop mining.

10 minutes ago, hdparm said:

T4 and T5 schematic prices are still too high.

For example, Warp Beacon schematic costs 841 292 033 quanta. Assuming an average miner can mine meganodes at 200 000 liters per hour and ore can be sold at 25 quanta per liter, it's 168 hours of non-stop mining.

186h of mining / 10 miners - 18.6 of mining. Thats 1 day.

And since when end game tech should be achievable in 1 day no matter who are in for it ? I mean...i would put staff that you can only get after 6 months of game time. :)

On 12/10/2020 at 8:12 AM, Revelcro said:

Cyberpunk is out today.  Interesting timing.

Have already put 30 hours into CP77 since the 13th.. The artwork and music is out of this world. Not the most original game by now, but as a fan of the genre, I’m loving it. 

I’ll probably take another look at DU once I’ve played through the main storyline once or twice.

forgot to even collect my 150k from my 5 DU accounts, today.