PvP is now outright useless and nullified. Execute Order 66

Drexxx

There is nothing to be gained in PvP play anymore, What JC alluded to being strategic, you cant target subsystems, and anything damaged is permanently damaged (even repaired). Core a ship and its gone, for good. It cost a lot of money maintaining a PvP ship in scrap, fuel to run and there is nothing to be made here. Schematics that people are buying you CANNOT pirate, people can keep it on them and die as many times without ever fear of losing them.  This has destroyed PvP - the care bears win - tired of games being destroyed by them!

As that being said, I will now devote my entire DU existence to killing everyone, newbies, stranded people, EVERYONE - make a care bear game and I destroy them at great personal cost, there is ZERO reason to let

ANYONE or ANYTHING exist in PvP zones now.

execute-order-66.jpg

Care bears didn't ruin anything. 

It's NQ's game and they are responsible for development. 

The burning urge to blame a group of players for things that they have zero power over is baffling. 

The constant whining from people that complain about "care bears" is hypocritical to the point of absurdity. There's no greater group of whiners than these antisocial people that insist that only some people are "real" gamers. 

Your entire post is moaning about a group of gamers you hate that has zero control over development that you decided to blame for NQ's mistakes long ago.

If you think NQ is being influenced by a shadowy cabal of "care bears"...well, the idea that NQ listens to any player group at all is a bit amusing.

Enjoy your mindless ganking, but no one really cares about your boring whining and blaming random players that have zero control over the game's development.  

No one forced you to build a ship dedicated to the anti-social behavior of ganking people/pirating.  You made that choice of your own free will.

Now that industry costs far more to start up than your ship, their effort and expense is much greater than your own.

But, it's all about you...

1 minute ago, michaelk said:

Care bears didn't ruin anything. 

It's NQ's game and they are responsible for development. 

The burning urge to blame a group of players for things that they have zero power over is baffling. 

The constant whining from people that complain about "care bears" is hypocritical to the point of absurdity. There's no greater group of whiners than these antisocial people that insist that only some people are "real" gamers. 

Your entire post is moaning about a group of gamers you hate that has zero control over development that you decided to blame for NQ's mistakes long ago.

If you think NQ is being influenced by a shadowy cabal of "care bears"...well, the idea that NQ listens to any player group at all is a bit amusing.

Enjoy your mindless ganking, but no one really cares about your boring whining and blaming random players that have zero control over the game's development.  

I have nothing to do in this game than to finish the drive of driving away the rest of the  people in this game by killing them in a ruthless environment - whine some more care bear, venture into open space, be prepared to lose everything, because you will - why don't you use your little brain and re-read my post

Just now, Penwith said:

No one forced you to build a ship dedicated to the anti-social behavior of ganking people/pirating.  You made that choice of your own free will.

Now that industry costs far more to start up than your ship, their effort and expense is much greater than your own.

But, it's all about you...

You fail to understand we have to EVERYTHING you do and more to run a ship that is armed - but no, your a bored carebear that lives in these forums - with all the other care bears, how could you understand the cost of PvP

No, you do not have to do everything I do. You simply choose to.  Although you cannot loot schematics, I am certain that in the near-future, piracy will become very lucrative, even without 600m schematics.

I've visited these forums in the last week merely because it was convenient for me to do so, at this time. Before then, I barely paid them any attention, only really because of the patch and the outcry or demand for other changes. Frankly, it's too much Johnny One-Note to hang around for long.

I understand far more than you realize, but I do not have to prove anything to you as I am able to play this game according to my own purposes which wholly do not involve you. So, while you and others rant and make threats, I enjoy spending time, talking to my org mates, and doing my own thing in my way. Which this patch did not hinder in the least.

8 minutes ago, Drexxx said:

You fail to understand we have to EVERYTHING you do and more to run a ship that is armed - but no, your a bored carebear that lives in these forums - with all the other care bears, how could you understand the cost of PvP

Nobody likes this patch. The difference is that we aren't blaming a group of players we hate that have no say in the development of the game and are articulating are points with words instead of shouting "care bear" over and over. 

2 minutes ago, michaelk said:

Nobody likes this patch. The difference is that we aren't blaming a group of players we hate that have no say in the development of the game and are articulating are points with words instead of shouting "care bear" over and over. 

I never blamed any group, I just made it a point to make it harder for everyone that comes across my path, until they give me a reason to stop people and pirate them like we should be doing - they will be destroyed until we can properly hold them up to loot them is what I am saying. So have fun traveling for the time being - my post initially post has too much compacted information for your little brain to comprehend, sorry about that, Ill write it in your words now

PVP BAD, NO CANT DO, NEED TO DESTROY EVERYTHING TO GET POINT ACROSS, ZUG ZUG

@Drexxx

This patch has the exact changes that have been discussed several times by NQ with regards to combat. They delivered precisely what they said they would for this patch.

I understand you'd like to see light valuable items to not be on the character as you'd like to be able to loot  them. While that may happen in a future patch with a loot drop happening on death, this is not yet in game and was never announced to be in game on this patch, just as a future way to provide loot drops from an avatar. If you want to go on a rage streak, be my guest and good luck. As you get recognized as such players will just destroy their cargo before you get to it and so the outcome only hurts you.

NQ has been very clear that _only_ blueprints will not drop as loot and remain in inventory on respawn. anything else will have the potential to drop once the mechanic comes in.