Login Screen Not Storing Username or Password

Title pretty much says it all, but see attached screenshot if it's unclear.

Regardless of whether or not you click the little yellow dot (or empty dot), the next time you close and re-open the game, you have to type your username and password all over again.

I realize this is a rather minor issue, but it is a very souring user experience when all I want to do is push a couple of launch buttons and play Dual Universe. Making your users start off every single launch of the game with a negative experience, even a minor one, sets a negative tone for the whole rest of the experience, so... I'd think of it as a 1/10 in terms of its technical seriousness, but it's user experience seriousness is perhaps a 7 or so for those of us who hate typing in login credentials every single time we want to launch the game.

DU-Login Screen.png

Sorry, I just wanted to add, since I am an Aging Techie, there's a chance there's some lovely Windows plugin or something all you wild and crazy kids are using to store passwords and stuff for all your games, and I just haven't caught on to it yet. If so, please feel free to make suggestions, but I prefer that it be kept native to the application I'm launching, rather than involve yet another 3rd party to bloat my already aging rig.

As @Helediron said, just push the button. If you look a little closer at the screenshot you posted, you will see it says "[saved email]" and "[saved password]" in the fields, indicating it doesn't need to be re-entered. The values are hidden for security. In particular, for people that stream the game.

• 3 weeks later...