Is My Products profile page borked?

sHuRuLuNi

20 hours ago, blazemonger said:

No clue why this seems so hard but yeah, this page has been inconsistent for much of the time it has been live and seems to change its mind on occasion.

The thing is I did some Livestreams with beta keys giveaways, and now there are 6 keys being shown as "Pending" but without an email address (only one is shown with email address) so I have no idea which one is which - and there should be no keys pending because the ones I gave away have already been claimed - I am not sure now if I can click "Cancel Gift" on any of those, or since my "Ruby" product is gone how can I send a key now (the field is missing) ... what a chaos.
I wouldn't want to click "Cancel Gift" on any of those after I did the giveaway LIVE on YouTube lol and the people cheered when they won and now it would be like "Oops, nope, no gift for you after all, sorry, love from NQ X)

While it was never officialy announced, I believe that NQ at some point "borked" their web guy/team after severe failure to deliver (very observable one). And they probably still not replaced proprerly or new people struggle what to do with website/database mess that was left behind.